Αμάξωμα - Κουκούλα - Εσωτερικό Συζητηση σχετικα με το αμαξωμα, κουκουλα, εσωτερικο, καθως και λυσεις, επιδιορθωσεις και βελτιωσεις

Wrapping - Μεμβρανη για αμαξωμα

Old 12-22-2015, 03:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Wrapping - Μεμβρανη για αμαξωμα

Μηπως γνωριζει κανεις καποιο καλο καταστημα που ασχολειται και κανει wrapping?

Επισης μπορει να παρει ως δειγμα το χρωμα αμαξωματος ή του κωδικου και να φτιαξει μεμβρανη στο χρωμα του αυτοκινητου? Δεν μιλαω για ολοκληρο wrapping αυτοκινητου αλλα συγκεκριμενου μερους αυτου.

Επισης, φανταζομαι οτι αυτο αφαιρειται ευκολα οταν θελησεις να το βγαλεις?
Old 12-22-2015, 08:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some experience with the people at wrapping.gr, but only in so far as I buy my wrap and plastidip off them. If you haven't considered plastidip for what you are trying to do, it may be worth looking at. For many applications, it's more practical than vinyl wrap. The only reason I haven't used them for their actual wrapping services is because wrapping is so phenomenally easy, I do it myself. It'd be like paying someone to change your oil. All you need is a heat gun (though I found my wife's high power hair dryer to be better than a heat gun, less aggressive and still very effective at heating the vinyl), a lot of patience, strong fingers and good preparation.

Here're some shots of the interior wrap I did on the beamer (where you see brushed steel, it used to be that walnut fake wood stuff gia syntaksiouxous ). When you're looking at these shots, note that the ashtrays and the front grille, are the stock items 'dipped' (painted with plastidip) matte black. This is also ridiculously easy with just a bit of patience and common sense, it's not like paint. You do have to be careful and methodical, but it's much easier to get a good and even result than it is with car paint. Nobody getting in my car EVER suspected anything was not BMW installed. My wife was so impressed she thought I should start a business doing it, I thanked her but pointed out that anyone can do it, really.

Plastidip on front grille...Before...

After...what an impact.

OK, I changed the rims too and they are EPIC, but still, the grille on its own made such a difference. This was my first time applying both products and I got flawless results (almost, I did make one tiny mistake in the wrapping, kudos to anyone who spots it).

Also, Plastidip for the win. It lasted 6 months without a mark on the interior or exterior parts, no conceivable wear at all, then the car was nicked, so that was that. Both the vinyl and plastidip are fully removable (plastidip is often a pain to remove, but that's also down to how its applied, if applied properly, it comes off easily in sheets) with no damage to parts underneath. It's also usually easy to redo a single part if the vinyl or dip gets damaged. This alone is a reason to learn to do it yourself. If you want to try, I'd be glad to help out.

If you really prefer someone else does it, as I say, I haven't any experience with others, but the people at wrapping.gr seem like decent people and conscientious. I was in their shop once and saw them dealing with a difficult fime tzami installation. The dude was patient and redid it several times til it was perfect. Not much of an endorsement, but there ya go.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by energetic
Μηπως γνωριζει κανεις καποιο καλο καταστημα που ασχολειται και κανει wrapping?

Επισης μπορει να παρει ως δειγμα το χρωμα αμαξωματος ή του κωδικου και να φτιαξει μεμβρανη στο χρωμα του αυτοκινητου? Δεν μιλαω για ολοκληρο wrapping αυτοκινητου αλλα συγκεκριμενου μερους αυτου.

αυτό που νομίζω ότι ψάχνεις είναι το clear bra της 3m είναι διάφανο πιο χοντρό απο το κλασσικό αυτοκόλλητο για wrapping
προστατεύει από πετραδάκια και ότι άλλο μπορεί να βρεις στη πίστα!

το θέμα είναι ότι είναι πολύ ακριβό και δυσεύρετο στην Ελλάδα.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:56 AM

Great info there foxy.

Sebian, δεν θελω για προστασια χρωματος αλλα για καποια καλουδια που ισως να μην αξιζει να βαφτουν αλλα να ντυθουν με μεμβρανη.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:47 AM

Glad to help. About the other part of your question, color matching, I don't know. Maybe. But if you're thinking of doing an outside panel like a door or something in vinyl and hoping for an OEM look, you'll be disappointed, both products do come in 'gloss' applications, but the shine is not in any way comparable to clear-coat, it will always be obvious that the panel is wearing a product. Better for one off panels like hardtops, hoods, mirror covers, interior parts, etc.

I may do a full car wrap in future, the S is a small car and doesn't have any really big panels, it should be one of the easier cars to wrap. I will obviously document it here if I do.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Εδω Λαρισα εχω γνωστο που περναει μεμβρανες, προσφατα φτιαξαν ενα αυτοκινητο με εντελως δικος τους χρωμα! Δηλαδη μπηκε σαν βαση αυτοκολλητο λευκο ή γκρι καταλληλο γι αυτη τη χρηση και απο πανω ψεκαστηκε (?) το custom χρωμα. Οποτε φανταζομαι μπορει να γινει το ιδιο με το εργοστασιακο χρωμα ή αν παρετε δειγμα...

Στα επωνυμα (βλ. 3Μ, KPMF, κτλ) ειναι ευκολη διαδικασια, στα φθηνα παλι εχω δει μεχρι και βερνικι να βγαινει μαζι με το αυτοκολλητο!!!
Old 01-25-2016, 01:16 AM

Χρήσιμες πληροφορίες τελικά.

Λοιπον, ας ρωτήσω κι εδω εφόσον δεν εξυπηρετει τελικά το wrapping για τη περίπτωση.

Μια και βρεθήκανε καποια απο τα πραγματα που έψαχνα, ποσο περίπου να υπολογίσω για βάψιμο καπό κάβας?

Επίσης, έχετε να προτείνετε κάποιον που ειναι καλός στο βάψιμο προς στα νότια προάστια μεριά?
Old 01-25-2016, 03:35 AM

Αν το καπο ειναι carbon σε παρακαλω μην το βαψεις...σε ικετευω! χαχαχα!!!

Βαλ' το μια μεμβρανη στο χρωμα του αυτοκινητου καλυτερα!
Old 01-25-2016, 04:12 AM

Μην ανησυχεις. Θα βλεπεις το S2000 με κοκκινο carbon V-Type σε... χαλαρες καταστασεις και ισως πιο συχνα με raw carbon V-Type σε μαχιμες καταστασεις. Πιστευω οτι βρηκα την ιδανικη λυση.

Ευκαρια βρηκα για φωτογραφιες παλι!

Πειτε τωρα για κανεναν που να βαφει καλα λεμε!
Old 01-25-2016, 05:48 AM

Αναμενουμε τοτε!

Quick Reply: Wrapping - Μεμβρανη για αμαξωμα