ΚΟΝΤΡΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΑΦΟΡΟΥΝ S2000 Ι

Old 02-24-2005, 11:38 PM
VAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

U silly!!! Ur S is blue, this is black!!! ts-ts-ts-ts

VAG
Old 02-24-2005, 11:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes but once you go carbon fiber the looks will be great!
Old 02-27-2005, 11:47 AM

Say am I the only one that has these encounters....

When I had a citreon ax i hit an owl at 4am that remained jammed in the cars grill for over a day!!!

When i had a toyota paseo I encountered herd of goats in crete. luckaly even the shepard survived!

When i had a rav4 i had a surfboard fly on to my roof from 50m away!!!

Saturday i went to Theologo and at some point just after Malakasa my windshield turned comletely yellow!!! Windshield wipers on full it was like scrapping glue off a floor mat. We are talking of hundreds of bugs that became one with the S. Never seen anything like it. Hundreds of bugs killed instantly with a honda fly squatter doing 243KM. It was my second attempt to reach top speed. I dont know if it goes any faster... my ambitions were demolished once the guilt of mass murder sunk in.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:16 AM
VAG

Was the 243 km on the straight line? Did you redlined 5th (allegedly maxing 235kmh) before going to 6th? Did you feel like adding up speed nicely or was the tacho reading turning slowly?? Tel us more here or on the top speed topic!!

VAG
Old 02-28-2005, 05:40 AM

It was a long downhill about 2-3 degrees maybe.... 6th was the gear. dont recall the revs but ill try and take a snap shot next time for the new topic!
Old 03-18-2005, 03:09 AM

Sunday.... high noon...
My S2000 behind a red light...
Mercedes SEL500 on my right...

GREEN!...

Moral of the story to the Merc.......

SEE YAAAA... WOULDNT WANNA BE YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2005, 04:25 AM

One 350Z passed me when cruising back home with a furious speed. Met on the next traffic lights and lined up. We looked each other, gave him a smile , returned the favour to give it a go. First gear... together! Second gear... together! Third gear... not together!? The Z was left behind eventually. Stopped on the next traffic lights. I said to him: "What happened?" and he answered me back:"I missed something while shifting!". Too bad he turned on the next corner!

This happened at Vouliagmenis Avenue right after St.Nikolas.
Old 03-21-2005, 01:36 AM
VAG

Well I really can't understand those RX-8 owners Wednesday night I was cruising down the National road when a grey RX-8 appeared and started being all over me!!! The guy was coming up next to me, behind me, in front of me, braking and accelerating all the time asking for it!!! Anyway it had too much traffic and I had my girlfriend with me so I didn't bother but yesterday when I participated to a joint excursion of the miata cub and the RX-8 club to Nafplion I had the chance to see how RX8s fare against the S. So I went behind my friend's RX8 (modified with exhaust Custom made 63` cat back exhaust / Custom made catalytic + mid pipe converter / K&N high flow air intake filter / eibach sport lower springs / Greddy E-manage stageII by CanZoomer) and we started racing. Of course you can not have clear results if one car is behind the other (and as I found out this morning U better not give them the chance to use it as an example!!) so I line up next to him and we try from rolling start (approx 60 km) first with 2nd gear, then we 3rd gear and then with 2nd gear again. In all cases S was 1-2 cars in front, RX-8 was following closely at the beginning but when the V-TEC hit the S would vanish really hard. Interesting enough, when we raced up with 3rd gear from 60km the S would move on first, then at around 5500 rpm the RX8 would cover the difference and maybe get a bit of advance but when the V-TEC entered the game and untill 7000 rpm the S would cover up and in the remaining 2500 rpm would make a 1-2 car difference. My friend says that he felt that when we moved on to fourth the RX8 would be able to slowly catch up with the S but he doubts whether he would be able to overtake me but I guess we will need an airport to justify it... All in all, whats wrong with those RX8 owners????

VAG
Old 03-21-2005, 02:56 AM

They bought the RX-8 but now they know that the car is slow compared to the S2000 plus some oher cars. Personally I dont like the RX-8 but I like the idea of been a "family"sport car. I know couple of RX-8 Owners and they are are trying to excuse the low performance of their cars.

Anyway, I cant wait for the new generation of RX-7 which is going to replace the previous RX-7! I loved that car.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:41 PM

Indeed Vag simular story today going to Aylona on the national road!
RX-8

New RX-7
I heard its comming out with a twin top 2007.... pretty smooth!
Of course im still not convinced with the wankel rotary engine.

Quick Reply: ΚΟΝΤΡΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΑΦΟΡΟΥΝ S2000 Ι