Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

New S2000 Owner in Fort Rucker/Dothan Area

Old 02-18-2016, 06:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New S2000 Owner in Fort Rucker/Dothan Area

Hello s2ki! I thought I would introduce myself and try to meet up with as many local S2k owners as I could to help me better understand my new S. I have a few buddies that are big into the S2k's and have been on here for a long time. Jakub or "Jaydem" and Jason "Fury" on here. They are from where I just moved from, Cincinnati. I live here in Fort Rucker right outside Dothan. I have met "Bama Dave" at the Dragon two years ago, but I was on my bike then lol. Here are a few pictures I took the other night just messing around at the local Honda dealer. Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully lots of car meets!!

Old 02-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Community Organizer

Received 204 Likes on 162 Posts

Welcome to the mix man. Check out the Indy sign up post in the Alabama S2000 section on S2KI. Again hope to hook up with you in the future. Rodney in Dothan is a stand up guy who can help you out with any question. Drives a GPW boosted S2000.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Bama Dave
Welcome to the mix man. Check out the Indy sign up post in the Alabama S2000 section on S2KI. Again hope to hook up with you in the future. Rodney in Dothan is a stand up guy who can help you out with any question. Drives a GPW boosted S2000.
Will definately be there plus the dinner it sounds like. Would love to meet up with Rodney or you to any of the local meets around here as well. Thanks!
Old 02-18-2016, 04:30 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm always lurking around. I run the local AutoX club. We actually just had an event Sunday. If you're interested, there is a sign up list of people going to the ALGP at the top of the page. It's an awesome time and all the cool kids will be there. Are you a pilot?

Looks like you've seen it.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:01 PM

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts

Welcome!
Old 02-19-2016, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by RacerXI
I'm always lurking around. I run the local AutoX club. We actually just had an event Sunday. If you're interested, there is a sign up list of people going to the ALGP at the top of the page. It's an awesome time and all the cool kids will be there. Are you a pilot?

Looks like you've seen it.
If you get out at all to any local meets or whatever really, give me a shout. This thing wont let me send messages, but feel free to text or call whenever you get out. My number is 5134443506. I am waiting to class up for Warrant Officer Candidate School now and have a lot of free time. Yes I am her for helicopter pilot training right after WOC school. By the way, I just found the on base/post garage yesterday. It's awesome 10 bays with new lifts for rent for $5 a day and $1 to rent the air tools and all other tools are available at no charge. Pretty awesome, excitied to start using it.
Old 02-20-2016, 05:26 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Craft center is win. There are only a few things I haven't unbolted on an S2000 so I can guide you on most things. Pen in March 13th to either drive or hang at our next event. I'll introduce you to the region folks.

I've got your number. Welcome to the area. I'll shoot you a text shortly with my number. Let me know if you have any local questions also. I grew up here so I can answer almost any questions about the local area. Glad to have you.
Old 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM

I will mark it down and look forward to being there! Will definitely be in need of your s2k knowledge here soon I'm sure. Hope to do a whole bunch of maintenance and here and there mods soon. Thanks again for your help man!
Old 02-22-2016, 07:45 AM

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by micah2k
Originally Posted by Bama Dave' timestamp='1455809660' post='23884175
Will definately be there plus the dinner it sounds like. Would love to meet up with Rodney or you to any of the local meets around here as well. Thanks!
He runs the SCCA Wiregrass region, so you will find him at the Hunt Airfield at least one Sunday a month running the AutoX.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by micah2k
Hello s2ki! I thought I would introduce myself and try to meet up with as many local S2k owners as I could to help me better understand my new S. I have a few buddies that are big into the S2k's and have been on here for a long time. Jakub or "Jaydem" and Jason "Fury" on here. They are from where I just moved from, Cincinnati. I live here in Fort Rucker right outside Dothan. I have met "Bama Dave" at the Dragon two years ago, but I was on my bike then lol. Here are a few pictures I took the other night just messing around at the local Honda dealer. Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully lots of car meets!!

Ha, I was just parked right where you pictures are taken 2 days ago picking up my CR lip to take to the body shop. Had to try to stuff a 7' long box into the back of a Ford Focus rental LOL.

My boss backed into about 2 weeks ago :*(

New S2000 Owner in Fort Rucker/Dothan Area-ail3s50.jpg
Click image for larger version

Name:	AIl3s50.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	627.9 KB
ID:	169533
New S2000 Owner in Fort Rucker/Dothan Area-1lnd4z4.jpg

Quick Reply: New S2000 Owner in Fort Rucker/Dothan Area