Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

Rocket City and Alabama Members

Old 12-16-2003, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rocket City and North Alabama Members

Over the past couple of months we have begun to grow and get organized. With the help of cthree and hondagal, we now have our own little corner of the site to ourselves. We are also going to get a Rocket City club area, when they impliment the new "Clubs" section. After the recent badge requests to the site moderators, I began to think about what all they do for us.

S2ki.com is able to upgrade servers, increase bandwidth, make enhancements and offer features through one of three ways:

1) Take a loss and do it for free out of the love and passion, for the car and people, alone.
2) Site sponsors
3) Paying members

Membership is Optional

As a paying member you do receive more perks
1) a signature (see mine below)
2) S2ki.com email address
3) Photo albums, which you can use to easily store and post photos
4) More - Read Here

All of this for $20 a year! That is roughly $1.67 a month! That is less than a 3 Liter cola, or a good cup of coffee!

If you use S2ki.com as much as I do, I urge you to support the site and become a member.

Have an awesome day!

-Rob
Old 12-16-2003, 11:31 AM

-----------------------
Info from site management
-----------------------
Membership "fees" help to support the work we are doing to develop and grow the S2000 owner community and to reach out to those who aren't aware of our presence.

The directors, moderators, community Organizers and many, many members have worked tirelessly to develop S2K International as a global resource for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. By becoming a member of S2KI you will be helping out in another way, financially.

We are offering two membership levels to accommodate varying levels of contribution.

The Basic Membership is $20/year and comes with a host of features to enhance your experience on S2KI.com and your ownership of an S2000. These benefits include:

- Discounts on products offered through the S2KI Store such as S2KI merchandise, owner developed products and basic S2000 needs.
- Unlimited Photo Hosting for your images to share with other S2000 owners and enthusiasts within S2KI.com
- Productivity tools to assist in getting the most from your time here including buddy lists, ignore lists, thread and forums subscriptions and e-mail notifications.
- Recognition of your contribution with an identifying badge and title in your profile and your posts.
- Eligibility for draws, raffles and give-aways like our Free Lunch program

The Gold Membership offers an opportunity to make a larger contribution and receive additional membership benefits including:

- Deluxe Photo Hosting allowing you to link to your Photo Albums from outside S2KI.com
- An S2KI.com e-mail address with generous mailbox and attachment sizes
- Additional recognition as a Gold Member

Your support will help ensure the long-term viability of this resource that has become so much a part of many lives. Membership is a way you can make a contribution to its continued growth and development.

Please take a moment and review the programs and become a member today!

We are counting on your support!
Old 12-17-2003, 07:52 AM

This is an idea I have been pondering for a while now as well, and you are right, it is not that much money, and it helps the community. I am going to sign up as soon as I get back into town after New Years.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:00 PM

The information I have gathered and been able to use has easily saved me $20.00 in mistakes so I have signed on for my second year of membership. It may be simple but I hope it helps to keep the good information coming and promotes growth in the community as well.

Glad to hear it BhamS2K, hope the site serves you well!
Old 08-10-2006, 02:41 PM

Woot for this forum, and I have signed on for my first and definatly not last year here.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RBC3,Dec 16 2003, 02:30 PM
Over the past couple of months we have begun to grow and get organized. With the help of cthree and hondagal, we now have our own little corner of the site to ourselves. We are also going to get a Rocket City club area, when they impliment the new "Clubs" section. After the recent badge requests to the site moderators, I began to think about what all they do for us.

S2ki.com is able to upgrade servers, increase bandwidth, make enhancements and offer features through one of three ways:

1) Take a loss and do it for free out of the love and passion, for the car and people, alone.
2) Site sponsors
3) Paying members

Membership is Optional

As a paying member you do receive more perks
1) a signature (see mine below)
2) S2ki.com email address
3) Photo albums, which you can use to easily store and post photos
4) More - Read Here

All of this for a year! That is roughly .67 a month! That is less than a 3 Liter cola, or a good cup of coffee!

If you use S2ki.com as much as I do, I urge you to support the site and become a member.

Have an awesome day!

-Rob
Like the man said!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:38 PM

hey hey