Alabama S2000 Owners Club Areas including Huntsville, Birmingham, Florence, Decatur, Anniston, and Tuscaloosa

Time to say so long friend...

Old 12-13-2016, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to say so long friend...

So it has time come to say goodbye to the S2k. It has been a great car and a blast to drive but with a new child I think I'd like something a little bigger for the family to have fun in. I am posting it here first to gauge some interest on selling it private party before I even attempt a trade in. Trade in is a last resort to be honest. So now for the the details on the car.

I purchased the car from a Buick dealer in Albertville, Al back in May of 2015. It was traded in by an older couple who just couldn't get in and out of the car anymore. I know they took very good car of the car but was unable to get my hands on the service records. I will say days after they traded it in they brought back the car cover they used to the dealer so it could go with the car. As far as I know I am the 3rd owner of this car. It was purchase with 74,500 miles on it. I only have one good picture of the car at the moment but can upload more if there is interest in the car.

2003 S2000 Silver
Asking 14,000 OBO
Car is located in Birmingham, Al

The interior is awesome for a 13 year old car. No tears or anything major.
I was told the top was replaced before the couple traded it in. I will say it looks brand new and I have not seen any leaks.
Newer tires, probably about 6k-7k miles on them. They still had the nipples on them when I purchased the car.
Clear side markers, also have the amber ones that came with the car.
I replaced the belt and filters when I first got the car home.
Oil changes have been done about every 3k miles and always used a Honda filter with Synthetic oil.
It does have an Alpine CD player with the adapter so you can still use the audio controls in the car.
Windows tinted by Forestdale Tinting.

If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up.