Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Just swinging in to say hey!

Old 01-19-2016, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just swinging in to say hey!

Well its been years since I've touched a s2k... but I still like to look at them and do nice things for people that own them! I'm going to attempt to become a sponsor/vendor on this page because I'm actually a local speed shop owner in the cranberry twp area. So if any of you guys are looking for good deals on parts from someone local, I'm your guy I have access to all the big brands you would want.

my cell is 724-584-0340
my facebook https://www.facebook.com/lou.alsippi
business page www.facebook.com/bigpuncustoms

if anyone wants feel free to add me or like my page, I offer discounts everyweek on brands and just try to grow the car scene to what I used to see it as (because lets be serious the local car scene is meh at best)

I hope I didn't step on any toes when making this post I just was trying to reach out and say hey and If its ok I'll probably show up at the pf changs event in the waterfront
Old 01-19-2016, 10:33 PM
Community Organizer

Welcome to S2Ki. If you need any help getting in touch with the mods about becoming a sponsor let me know. I would pony up the $20 for a regular membership already and maybe even the $50 for the gold membership if you feel like balling!

Local car scene is pretty good in actuality. CnC at Generosta is huge.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:01 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome! Where is your shop located at in Cranberry? It is always nice to have a local guy that can get some good parts.

Yeah you are more than welcome to come down to The Waterfront with us. When you decide for sure just post up in the thread so we have a accurate head count for the reservation. Look forward to meeting you!
Old 01-20-2016, 02:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Lou! Surprised I havent bumped into you in Cranberry for a long time.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by HannibalACP82
Welcome to S2Ki. If you need any help getting in touch with the mods about becoming a sponsor let me know. I would pony up the $20 for a regular membership already and maybe even the $50 for the gold membership if you feel like balling!

Local car scene is pretty good in actuality. CnC at Generosta is huge.
yeah I used to go to CnC pretty often, but being I didn't have a "proper" car i just was like meh.. I ment all the everyday people lol. No one likes when you pull up in a old beater that beats their ferrari lol.

but yes if you could get someone who can contact me about sponsoring so I can sell would be nice I was clicking around last night and couldnt find anything to see what the rates are etc. just wondering is this forum 'powered by autoguide'? if so dont bother finding out anything for me because I wont give those crooks a penny.

Originally Posted by mmoore9700
Welcome! Where is your shop located at in Cranberry? It is always nice to have a local guy that can get some good parts.

Yeah you are more than welcome to come down to The Waterfront with us. When you decide for sure just post up in the thread so we have a accurate head count for the reservation. Look forward to meeting you!
Well right now I'm running it out of a friends garage for labor, but for parts I run it out of my own house in seven fields since most of that stuff is just paypal and shipping. but I will for sure post up if I attend the meet up!

Originally Posted by S2000Beers
Hi Lou! Surprised I havent bumped into you in Cranberry for a long time.
I seen the name and I knew who this is haha. Well if you ever see a chameleon kia optima driving around thats me!
Old 01-21-2016, 05:48 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I would PM Mocky on here to get more info about sponsoring on this forum.