Allegheny S2000 Owners Club Western PA including, Pittsburgh, Erie, Western Maryland, Northern West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio

Want to join the New Allegheny Club

Old 05-02-2003, 04:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll join.

I live in NJ now and will also join the Del Val club, but will be getting back there from time to time and would like to know of anything going on when I'm in town, I'll be heading back for the May 16th weekend and Fouth of July weekend as of now.

I Want to take a drive through the Laurel Highland/Ohio Pile area while I'm there, although I know of a lot of good roads in the Mon-Valley area from which I'm from.

I'm picking up a Spa '01 in a couple days. So if anyone sees one with Jersey plates on it in the area during these weekends, that's me.
Old 05-02-2003, 04:32 PM

Welcome to the group.....I think that everyone is still pretty much in hibernation here! But I agree, I've made the trip up Rt. 40 to Ohiopyle and on to Deep Creek lots of times....it's great!

I'm from the Mon Valley too and there are great roads everywhere. A few weeks ago we made it all the way to Wheeling without hitting an interstate...and this past Sunday drove up to the Grove City outlets by getting off 79N at Evans City!

Anita
Old 05-05-2003, 07:50 PM

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sbeall
[B]......,
Old 05-06-2003, 02:47 AM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sbeall you've been added to the list. Welcome and hope you can make the PA/MD Drive.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:11 AM

Sorry, I'll be heading back on the 19th. I just picked up the car last night so I'm sic'd! It kinda sucked tho' because I had to drive it down from North Jersey in the rain. Nothing more depressing than the NJ Turnpike in the rain.

Anita, I haven't been to the Grove City / Sharon, PA area in a long time, but I can imagine there are some good, less traveled roads up there too. I actually used to date a girl from Clairton.
Old 05-07-2003, 06:46 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I've been slobbering over the S since I first drove one in '00, and I just picked one up. So I would love to be in the club. Let me know what's going on and what you need from me. Thanks.
Old 05-07-2003, 07:49 AM
Former Moderator

Congratulations and welcome! I live just up the road from you in Penn Township. We will have to get together and go for a drive. Check out the PA/MD drive on May 18. I'm one of the group leaders for that drive and would love to have you join us. It's a great road that allows the awesome characteristics of the S to be maximized. Here is a link to the thread PA/MD Drive We could meet at the turnpike and you could follow me down to the starting point of the drive.

I will add you to the list tonight when I get home.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:37 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in on the drive as far as I know right now. Email me @ ram67ps@choiceone.com with suggestions on plans to meet up. Thanks again.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Former Moderator

Ruined 2,
I've added you to the member list. Your club badge now appears in your first post.

Jim
Old 05-07-2003, 03:25 PM

I'm sooooo disappointed to miss this drive on the 18th, but we're busy doing the "parent" thing with my daughter, who will be graduating on June 1. Please keep us informed of what else may be coming up....and....

do you have any idea how I change my name and/or info on here. Paul and I were married in January and my last name is now Parker. Worst part is that he actually thinks he should have more driving time in MY baby!!! LOL

Quick Reply: Want to join the New Allegheny Club