Announcements Official Site Related Announcements and News

Site Software Upgrade Feb 26, 27, and maybe 28

Old 02-23-2011, 07:16 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Old 02-23-2011, 06:20 PM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

Old 02-24-2011, 11:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good luck with the transition! will be rough considering i spend my weekends surfing s2ki, but i know its for a good cause.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

Old 02-25-2011, 08:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

facebook weekend
Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 AM

The best of luck Cthree. As a fellow web master I'm sure that you have your work cut out for this weekend.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:46 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

For all those complaining at the current time that features are missing etc, patience is the key.

I'm sure cthree has had to compromise customisation with minimal downtime and provided - at minimum - functionality to get everyone back on.

You'll be seeing improvements in the upcoming, the latest version of IPB is very flexible and I can imagine only good things come this way.

Just to keep you all busy, I suggest you start to learn all the new and important features that you have been given:
https://www.s2ki.com/...ore&module=help
^This is a userguide, includes Moderators & Admin functionality if any mods etc would like to learn this.

Yes, everything is not setup to how it was before (cthree is aware of everything, so don't bombard him with PM's please!) but everyone please be patient and you will be very impressed how quick things will be ironed out.

I would imagine the forum will be a lot faster after all the PM issues and importing achieved data is completed.

Please be aware the forum is in OFFLINE mode until a few major things are ironed out so functionality will be minimal.

Joeh
Old 02-28-2011, 11:02 PM

All those who don't know how to view their gallery folders, you can find the "Gallery" tab in "My Settings" by clicking your username in the top right of the screen.

Alternatively if you give up and can't find it, here is a link

https://www.s2ki.com/...rcp&tab=gallery
Old 02-28-2011, 11:15 PM

Also, regarding automatic subscriptions, this is available by clicking "My Settings" then "Notification Options".

For those that can't find this, click the link below:

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/index.php...=notifications
Old 02-28-2011, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Joeh
For all those complaining at the current time that features are missing etc, patience is the key.

I'm sure cthree has had to compromise customisation with minimal downtime and provided - at minimum - functionality to get everyone back on.

You'll be seeing improvements in the upcoming, the latest version of IPB is very flexible and I can imagine only good things come this way.

Just to keep you all busy, I suggest you start to learn all the new and important features that you have been given:
https://www.s2ki.com/...ore&module=help
^This is a userguide, includes Moderators & Admin functionality if any mods etc would like to learn this.

Yes, everything is not setup to how it was before (cthree is aware of everything, so don't bombard him with PM's please!) but everyone please be patient and you will be very impressed how quick things will be ironed out.

I would imagine the forum will be a lot faster after all the PM issues and importing achieved data is completed.

Please be aware the forum is in OFFLINE mode until a few major things are ironed out so functionality will be minimal.

Joeh
offline mode! No wonder!

Thanks for clearing this up. I guess I will patiently wait for the site to go 100% then . Never used this IPBoard 3 software before , but the listed features/reviews does sound better than vbulletin 4.0 .

Quick Reply: Site Software Upgrade Feb 26, 27, and maybe 28