Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Farewell Arizona

Old 02-23-2017, 01:47 PM

Received 189 Likes on 116 Posts
Default Farewell Arizona

Farewell Arizona! It has been a memorable eight years in Arizona and we've thoroughly enjoyed our time here and getting to know so many of you. We've decided to leave Arizona and take on a familiar and new adventure back in PA closer to all of our family and old friends. With one kid and a second kid planned for the future, we made the decision to pack up and move back across country.

Thanks to everyone here for making the last eight years so memorable! We will be moving the end of March and I hope to make it out to one last event to say farewell. If you ever head eastward, please feel free to reach out so we can meet up.

I will be taking the S2000 with me and am already in the process of registering for group drives, tech days, and looking at track days back east. Eventually I will also be making the trek to the Dragon.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Good luck. The Dragon events are great. The Spring event is a lot bigger than the Fall.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Community Organizer

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

I just spoke with the governor and apparently, you're not allowed to leave the state. Something about "treasure to the S2K community" and "fine upstanding citizen that Arizona can ill afford to lose." Or something to that effect.

Going to miss having you in the 'neighborhood'. Looks like we need a curvy drive stat.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:51 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

You will be missed but it sounds like a good move for your family. Thanks for everything you did for the AZ community!
Old 02-25-2017, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Hope PA treats you well Adam! Best wishes to you and the fam
Old 02-28-2017, 04:10 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

Adam and Jenn, it's been a pleasure knowing you. I will miss your smiling faces and helpfulness over the years. Good luck in all your endevours. I wish you the best.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:40 PM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

I can't believe the best APB CR in the west coast is leaving. You're definitely going to be missed. I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me personally and for the community.
We will keep in touch for sure.

I posted up a meet event so we can have one more Monday night TMP gathering in your honor.
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-...2A%2A-1169664/

Last edited by s2k4life_az; 02-28-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! Best wishes to you and the family on the move. Thanks for all the help over the years, and the fun times on track and the WTD drives.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:50 AM

Received 189 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by dc2-2-ap1
Good luck. The Dragon events are great. The Spring event is a lot bigger than the Fall.
Thank you. It certainly will be a change of pace. Dragon events are a bucket list for me, so I am excited.

Originally Posted by Fokker
I just spoke with the governor and apparently, you're not allowed to leave the state. Something about "treasure to the S2K community" and "fine upstanding citizen that Arizona can ill afford to lose." Or something to that effect.

Going to miss having you in the 'neighborhood'. Looks like we need a curvy drive stat.
Haha! I will still be traveling back to AZ for work a few times a year, so hopefully we can still all get together sometime.

Originally Posted by 1nate7
You will be missed but it sounds like a good move for your family. Thanks for everything you did for the AZ community!
Thanks, Nate. I hope the AZ community continues to use the drive information that I put together for years to come.

Originally Posted by Boofster
I Hope PA treats you well Adam! Best wishes to you and the fam
Thanks, Ivan. Hopefully someday when I come back and visit your car will be up and running.

Originally Posted by AZS2KDancer
Adam and Jenn, it's been a pleasure knowing you. I will miss your smiling faces and helpfulness over the years. Good luck in all your endevours. I wish you the best.
Thanks, Mark. Its been a lot of fun over the years. Good luck with everything!

Originally Posted by s2k4life_az
I can't believe the best APB CR in the west coast is leaving. You're definitely going to be missed. I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me personally and for the community.
We will keep in touch for sure.

I posted up a meet event so we can have one more Monday night TMP gathering in your honor.
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-...2A%2A-1169664/
Now you can buy some Hyper Racing Black wheels! I really appreciate you setting up that meet, I am looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by sse2k
Wow! Best wishes to you and the family on the move. Thanks for all the help over the years, and the fun times on track and the WTD drives.
Thanks, Sean. Seeing how you and Elliot moved from AZ to not so good climates made me realize I will be able to survive rain and snow again lol. I am actually really looking forward to having a diverse climate again. I hope the PACNW is still treating you well.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

US-191 reunion trip when Ivan's car rolls out of the garage!

PNW is great. Even though the weather is pretty dreary this time of year, it really does make taking the car out on nice days that much more special. Having a fun "winter" car helps too.

Quick Reply: Farewell Arizona