Old 05-20-2016, 07:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be out at the cars and coffee tomorrow morning

Sebring silver ap2
Riding in with a white brz and porsche

Give me a wave if you see me out there!
Old 06-25-2016, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everybody. I had talked about selling my 08 but just couldn't do it until now. Traded it in for a Honda Ridgeline on Wednesday night. Its for sale at Slidell Honda. It only has 32000 miles and I was the second owner. That was my baby and I took damn good care of it. Loved that car but reality is a bitch when you turn 60 and have bad knees from working 12 hr shifts at a busy hospital(at night). Hard to get in and out of that beauty. Sigh. Yup I cried leaving the dealership.

So this chick is on here to tell you that if you want one hell of a nice S2K that car is it!!!!!!!!!!!! I just put new tires on it and brake pads etc. Added side strakes, front spoiler, rear spoiler, new top, custom gear shift knob and boot. K&N cold air intake. Brand new battery last week. All service done by Superior Honda Harvey La. Garaged. Never out in bad weather. Also added Satellite Radio(Honda installed) too. All body parts are OEM. Would love to see someone on here buy it.

http://www.hondaofsl...5c0cb3a6642.htm
Old 06-26-2016, 03:21 PM

Whats up everybody. My Name is colin. I had a TW 2009 civic Si that i unfortunately lost in an accident earlier this year so i decided to get my GPW AP1 as a replacement. i go to school in Ruston but am from Mandeville. so i spend most of my time up in north LA but often am down south. i have met 2 other S owners up here but would love to meet more and get a bunch of S's together!
Old 06-30-2016, 06:34 PM

Wow less than a week my car sold. Hope whoever got the car takes care of it like I did. Hope to see it out and about some day in New Orleans.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:25 AM

05 NFR in West Monroe Just to let you guys know there are more of us up here in North LA aka "Yankee Land" We have about a half dozen here, but only know one of them.
I need to meet the mechanic at Ryan Honda that does tuning and runs a turbo car. If you see this, give me a shout. I'm at Brown Radiator and Alignment. Any of you guys running Auto-X in Shreveport with Red River?
Old 08-03-2016, 12:39 PM

hello all, I have an '01 with ~160k miles on it and was wondering if anyone here has a preference of mechanic.

I have a slow leak and can't find it, replaced the VTEC solenoid (which was a worse leak), but something else is hiding from me.
And now I have a CEL that I believe is a misfire (haven't checked it yet), car is idling kind of off.
Thinking I may also need the valves adjusted and possible new retainers seeing as it is an 01 and I don't believe the previous owner upgraded them, also i'm not very gentle with the RPM's. I would love to do the work myself but i lack the time and patience.

I'm willing to go from Biloxi to Covington...anybody got any recommendations?
Old 08-11-2016, 04:27 AM

stuck in Hammond here... I've owned my car a year and 3 months now and can count on one hand how many s2k's I've seen in my area. Just saying hey!
Old 08-11-2016, 04:32 AM

Also, if anyone has a set of V3's they're looking to sell (or know where I can find a set at a not so crazy price) let me know please
Old 08-13-2016, 05:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoName
hello all, I have an '01 with ~160k miles on it and was wondering if anyone here has a preference of mechanic.

I have a slow leak and can't find it, replaced the VTEC solenoid (which was a worse leak), but something else is hiding from me.
And now I have a CEL that I believe is a misfire (haven't checked it yet), car is idling kind of off.
Thinking I may also need the valves adjusted and possible new retainers seeing as it is an 01 and I don't believe the previous owner upgraded them, also i'm not very gentle with the RPM's. I would love to do the work myself but i lack the time and patience.

I'm willing to go from Biloxi to Covington...anybody got any recommendations? Danny Butler he's certified Honda loves s2000 and is in Covington la. Text him at 985-630-7234
Old 08-13-2016, 05:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoName

I'm willing to go from Biloxi to Covington...anybody got any recommendations?

Quick Reply: Louisiana Owners Thread!