Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

Official TECH_HEAD Thread. Whats new in the world?

Old 05-13-2010, 02:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mr flannery77,Apr 20 2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, the Eris is a pretty nice phone. When I got my moto Droid, it was kinda a toss up for me between the two. I really like htc's Sense UI, and of course the seven home screens.

They're saying the Incredible will be the best Android device on the market. I'm not due for an upgrade until the middle of next year, so I'll be anxious to see what comes out between now and then.
with that being said iPhone HD...possibly

if thats the case ill gladly switch back to Verizon
Old 05-13-2010, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I've heard the rumors! That would really be something! I've become a pretty big Android fan after having my Droid for several months now, but I must admit that I would have initially gotten an iphone had it been available at the time (for Verizon).

There's just something cool in having all 3-4k tunes i currently have on my ipod on the same device I use for a phone. I realize I could do the same with my Droid, but that would be a huge pain in the ass!

I think with Android doing some of the things they're rumored to be doing w/ Froyo (2.2), It'll be hard for me to make the switch. Having Flash will be a nice change, along with the tethering option that is suppose to be in the mix (I just can't bring myself to rooting my Droid yet).
Old 06-03-2010, 11:42 AM

So this thread has been dead. lol REVIVE!!! Anyways jailbroken iPhone fTW. Love being able to tether my iphone for free over the wifi built into the phone. Dont get me wrong I am very thankful the Droid came out. Someone finally stepped up to Apple put some gloves on and said lets box. With that being said the new revisions in the newer iPhone software is great! Sadly to say Verizon wont be getting the iPhone anytime soon thanks to there dumbassity. On another note..

Has anyone played with the iPad. I have replaced my computer now with the exception of the occasional video game on it. We take credit card transactions with it, watch netflix on it. The web browsing experience is soooo easy and the battery life is untouchable! I would highly recommend this to someone that works out in a shop, this coupled with a Zagg screen protector would make a great shop partner when looking up DIY and other things. It been pretty abused as it stands and as held up. I am just waiting to jinks myself when I have to replace the screen in this thing lol. I didnt go for the 3G/WIFI version since I hate AT & T data network. But with the mywi on the iPhone it makes great to take on trips and use while on the road.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:54 PM

I tried one out the other day while I was in Houston. It felt like a gigantic iphone! I definitely want one!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Munnerlyn,Jun 4 2010, 12:54 AM
I tried one out the other day while I was in Houston. It felt like a gigantic iphone! I definitely want one!
lol you will have to see the "commercial" i made for it. It is not work safe but the wife got a good kick out of it
Old 06-04-2010, 11:32 AM

Yeah, the ipad is pretty awesome! A buddy of mine let me play around with his the other day. The screen on thing looks amazing!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:09 AM

lol I want to see this commercial. As innovative as Apple is, they'd probably use it!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:17 AM

lol I will see if I can find it. I would love the royalties
Old 06-06-2010, 05:08 PM

So guys, lets hear what televisions you're currently running with, one you would like to have, and/or which manufacture you enjoy the most.

For me, it's the Samsung LN46A650A. I realize that it's certainly been out done (since it's release) in the way of refreshment rate, and other LCD technology goes, but DAMN I love this T.V.!!

I have a fairly small living room, so the 46" is great for us.

What do you guys like?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:05 PM

I love Samsung! We have 2 42" and 1 50" Plasmas. My computer monitor is also a Samsung. Never had a problem out of any of them!

Quick Reply: Official TECH_HEAD Thread. Whats new in the world?