Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

*/// smurf2k89's Official Build Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default */// smurf2k89's Official Build Thread

hey guys, it's been a while since i posted on here and am sure some of you don't even know who i am as i've used a variety of aliases in the past. my car however is currently enduring another respray and feel it's only proper to have my username reflect exactly that, can anyone guess? haha anyway, i'll be updating this thread along the way in regards to everything i do to the car; given most of the mods are being carried over from my previous setup i've changed up a couple things most noticeably the wheels as well as fixed minor fitment issues here and there. my sole purpose when building my last setup as well as this setup was to make a car that stands out from the crowd, something that breaks the average s2000 mold, and overall something that puts my thoughts, emotions, and actions directly on the pavement in front of me.

here's a feature and a little history on my last build - StanceNation Feature

yea some of you may not understand why i did what i did in creating this thread but i finally realized i'm never satisfied. some may say that's a good trait while others may say it's a bad one ... i'm not entirely too sure myself but have noticed such a mindset gives me the drive and determination to do a lot more all around than just what i do to my car because let's face it, as much as we wish there wasn't there's more to life than what gets us from a.) to b.)! anyway, i decided to go lamborghini 0105 blu cepheus - a three stage paint, a light blue, and a lot of pearl (just wish it wasn't so hard to match) so with that said onto the first teaser to start such off.

just in case anyone is curious, my close friend Tim Hicks of Baltimore Body Shop has been doing all the work for me from fitting, customizing, spraying, etc and whether you need a touch up, full respray, whatever can get you a great price guaranteed to beat any other shop in the area, just send me a PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:16 PM

I hate teasers...
Old 09-05-2012, 08:58 PM

Finally, a Blu Cepheus bro...

Mine, Blue Cepheus Amuse GT
Old 09-05-2012, 10:12 PM

DAMMIT!!! I was gonna do blu cepheus!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 04:51 AM

NICE! finally someone else has done my "rear bumper paint mod" and it looks AWESOME!!!! moar pics or BAN!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:20 AM

God i love that color
Old 09-06-2012, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by keemaca
I hate teasers...
no you don't brah, you love teasers

Originally Posted by SoulCraves
Finally, a Blu Cepheus bro...

Mine, Blue Cepheus Amuse GT
wanna start a crew?

Originally Posted by kjayp2
DAMMIT!!! I was gonna do blu cepheus!!!!!!
i heard porsche riviera blue is just as nice, a little darker w/o the pearl or so

Originally Posted by teamvalorracing
NICE! finally someone else has done my "rear bumper paint mod" and it looks AWESOME!!!! moar pics or BAN!
you know, i always thought about doing this w/ my old setup and wondered if anyone else ever did but am happy i took the leap, almost makes it look like an ap1 rear from afar, did you spray yours matte or gloss?

Originally Posted by doc prock
God i love that color
thanks man, appreciate it!

to add to this thread, here's the wheels that i'm going to be sitting on, can anyone guess what they are? maybe sizes and offsets as well?

Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM

Those wheels look like RH ZW1
Old 09-06-2012, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by smurf2k89
Originally Posted by teamvalorracing' timestamp='1346935913' post='21991954
you know, i always thought about doing this w/ my old setup and wondered if anyone else ever did but am happy i took the leap, almost makes it look like an ap1 rear from afar, did you spray yours matte or gloss?
i used a low gloss black. i was worried about a flat getting jacked up or not being very durable.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:46 PM

I'm in for a Blu Cepheus bloodline!

Quick Reply: */// smurf2k89's Official Build Thread