ClemsonWill's 2nd S2000 build - Page 2 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

ClemsonWill's 2nd S2000 build

Old 01-31-2017, 04:56 PM   #11

Wow! You've definitely been through some vehicles over the years. The Z looked great and the Jeep is pretty bad ass. Your new S2000 looks mint! Any thoughts on what your plans are with it or just taking it slow for now?
tama05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:41 AM   #12

Thanks Tama! I'm moving towards suspension and a supercharge. At least that is my current plan. I have been through this enough to know plans change. I'm not going nuts with it though. Just something to have fun tinkering with while driving it around town, the occasional trip to the mountains, or maybe some auto-x events.

Next mod will likely be coilovers. I'm leaning towards the Ohlins but I can get a great deal on the KW V3s. So I haven't pulled the trigger on either.
ClemsonWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:45 AM   #13
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
Thanks Tama! I'm moving towards suspension and a supercharge. At least that is my current plan. I have been through this enough to know plans change. I'm not going nuts with it though. Just something to have fun tinkering with while driving it around town, the occasional trip to the mountains, or maybe some auto-x events.

Next mod will likely be coilovers. I'm leaning towards the Ohlins but I can get a great deal on the KW V3s. So I haven't pulled the trigger on either.
nothing crazy but mentions supercharger in the same sentence, I like it haha.

Ohlins are nice we actually dyno'd a set of DFV's and they were similer to our Stance XR1 Coilovers. Don't waste your hard earned cash on KWs (In my opinion)
Tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:43 PM   #14

^Lol right, a supercharged set up would be awesome! I feel like the Ohlins are the way to go especially with the custom valving and swift spring upgrades. But KWs are a great coilover as well so it will be interesting to see what happens. The past vehicles have shown you pick out some quality parts so this will be a good build to follow.
tama05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:52 PM   #15

Yeah, I guess SC and nothing crazy really don't go together. But then again it's all perspective. One of my best friends had a 600 hp Turbo S2000 and I currently have a family member with a 500hp SC S2000. I would be shooting for a somewhat mild 350 whp compared to these other builds. SC will be down the road though. I'm in no hurry.

I'm definitely leaning towards the Ohlins. Hopefully pull the trigger on them soon. :thumbsup:
Old 02-04-2017, 06:15 PM   #16

European OEM floor mats installed

Ugh! Terrible picture. Oh well. Here is what the carpet looked like after installing the pegs. I didn't want to cut the carpet all up like the instructions said to do. So I took the OEM carpet out and just cut holes the size of the pegs and snaps. Seems to work well.

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​​