It took longer than expected to get my registration and tag squared away so I took the time to get some stuff done on the S. Car went up on jack stands in early Feb and the task of full body paint correction began.
- Started with Zaino clay bar and Griot's Garage Speed Shin. This removed all contaminants made the surface really smooth.
- I then took the 7424XP and began to hit the car with M105. After that hit it with the M205.
- Once I hit everything with a coat or 2 of polish, I covered the car in Mequire's Black Wax. This is the first time I have used this stuff. It went on pretty easy but I'm not sold on it's level of protection. Time will tell.
Once the pollen subsides, I will get some good pictures of how the paint looks. I pretty happy with the way it turned out.
I also did some fluid changes. The dealership stated that they changed everything but I have little confidence in what they say so I changed some of the fluids myself.
- Changed the motor oil to Amsoil 10w30.
- Flushed the transmission fluid with Honda MTF.
- Flushed the Differential fluid with Amsoil 75w110
I also installed the OEM Hardtop strikers.
I'm happy with how everything turned out. I've got more parts on order so more updates and pictures soon.