Dreaming_S2k's Painfully Slow Build Thread - Supercharger Tuned 7/22 - Page 2 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums



Dreaming_S2k's Painfully Slow Build Thread - Supercharger Tuned 7/22

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: RVA
Posts: 162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I see, I have 20mm wider fenders and I rub (not on the arch of fender but vertical on compression as well) on large dips in the road (roads in my area are terrible) but I do not rub at all during hard cornering. I am on KWs too but on half stiffness setting
B Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:31 PM   #12
Registered User
 
s1mba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South FL
Posts: 1,554
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k View Post
Appreciate it! I LOVE your car too. You need to give me your seats be sure to post pictures when you get those wider wheels up front Don't be scared of the fender work!
Thanks man ! Belive it or not, I'm actually considering RPF1s lol. In need of some cash for school and might have to sell my Weds (along with a bunch of other parts if you've seen my for sale thread). I don't want to back to stock wheels since RPF1s are only a few more. Not gonna lie, your setup is the reason I've been considering them.. such a classic look
s1mba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #13
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 481
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Was about to do a build thread and saw this. I will do one later, once i get most of my mods on. I might be getting my exhaust installed at the priority Honda meet in huntersville this coming Saturday. This car is my inspiration haha.
yoyosupmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #14
Thread Starter
 
Dreaming_S2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Charlotte Area, in NC
Posts: 3,094
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Ma View Post
I see, I have 20mm wider fenders and I rub (not on the arch of fender but vertical on compression as well) on large dips in the road (roads in my area are terrible) but I do not rub at all during hard cornering. I am on KWs too but on half stiffness setting
Yeah...I might hold back on the 255s then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mba View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming_S2k' timestamp='1394046644' post='23047757
Appreciate it! I LOVE your car too. You need to give me your seats be sure to post pictures when you get those wider wheels up front Don't be scared of the fender work!
Thanks man ! Belive it or not, I'm actually considering RPF1s lol. In need of some cash for school and might have to sell my Weds (along with a bunch of other parts if you've seen my for sale thread). I don't want to back to stock wheels since RPF1s are only a few more. Not gonna lie, your setup is the reason I've been considering them.. such a classic look
Hey man...I have very often said that they can't be beat price/performance/weight-wise. I really do appreciate all the comments! I've been thinking of just keeping them forever instead of running a more "baller" wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyosupmang View Post
Was about to do a build thread and saw this. I will do one later, once i get most of my mods on. I might be getting my exhaust installed at the priority Honda meet in huntersville this coming Saturday. This car is my inspiration haha.
Cool dude thanks! See you there!
Dreaming_S2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:02 AM   #15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 867
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

car looks great!

mine rode like crap with the kw's that low- do you have any travel?
datbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:49 AM   #16
 
S2KWALT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: St. Petersburg
Posts: 1,366
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

looks so good man, love the wheel fitment
S2KWALT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:55 AM   #17
Thread Starter
 
Dreaming_S2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Charlotte Area, in NC
Posts: 3,094
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbino View Post
car looks great!

mine rode like crap with the kw's that low- do you have any travel?
I'm pretty sure I have lost some travel at this ride height. Seems to ride ok though...Maybe it's my damping settings? I'm 2 clicks off from full hard all the way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2KWALT View Post
looks so good man, love the wheel fitment
Thanks Walt! I absolutely love the ings aero on your car.
Dreaming_S2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #18
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATL
Posts: 10,196
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I found the KWs rode ok when real low but they will defintely bottom out much faster. Some bumpstop shortening probably wouldn't be terrible. Kw has large stops to begin with.
//steve\\ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 179
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

wow... super super clean. Good job, can't wait to see the rest of the mods.
ICULOOKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:23 AM   #20
Thread Starter
 
Dreaming_S2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Charlotte Area, in NC
Posts: 3,094
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICULOOKN View Post
wow... super super clean. Good job, can't wait to see the rest of the mods.
Thanks! I can't wait to see it either

Time will see it through though.
Dreaming_S2k is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:38 AM.