Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

J0kk3rr's Build Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the best side shot I have:

Thanks for all The feedback guys, I have to say that right now the goal for the car is just to enjoy it. The parts goals are Lofty for sure, but its all subject to change, and there is no set timetable. The goal for the car isn't for it to be a race car or a pure show car, I really just want to have the car I've always wanted. I want to build a car that I can take to the track occasionally and enjoy, but next weekend shine it up and cruise to the beach, the following weekend get my stuff together and drive half way across the country to the dragon. in short, I just want to have fun and do all the stuff I can ! One day I would like for it to be in a magazine, but I'm pretty happy with the occasional "hey dude nice car".

I'm not opposed to a different roll-bar; I like the look of the Mugen half cage, it doesn't have to get me qualified for NASA but a local track day legal bar is nice, It was my understanding that the Cusco would pass some of the less stringent requirements.

As far as the wheels go, I really don't think these Works will fit the Varis fenders and ASM flares properly, additionally I fell in love with the Super Laps, Maybe I am mistaken and you're correct about the works filling the arches well, if that's the case, I wouldn't mind hanging on to them for a while, as I really do like them.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:19 AM

subscribed
Old 09-26-2011, 07:31 AM

Pics of the car without 4x4 status?
Old 09-26-2011, 11:45 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude where is the new pics after SRC's
Old 09-26-2011, 12:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice!
Old 09-26-2011, 02:30 PM

Pics with Drop, revised Diffuser brackets, steering wheel, and front lip Coming this weekend, assuming I get off my butt to wash and Wax it. Would also like to get it aligned and corner balanced. BRB Just gotta hit the lotto real quick. Thanks for all the Encouragement guys!

Next Mods will either be Center caps and Tracy Sports bullet studs OR Defi Advance ZD Club Sport Kit. Any thoughts?
Old 09-26-2011, 02:38 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Some nice parts. Remove the magnet and the rear diffuser (most look so junky to me) and it would look much better.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:51 PM

its not a magnet, its a sticker, made by Varis, In support of the relief effort for all the disasters that Japan has been suffering lately. But your point is well taken, it does look a bit tacky, but I like the cause so I'm okay with that. I'm not sure what you mean about the diffuser, I happen to really really like it, to each their own. thanks for popping in and giving feedback.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:49 PM

i just order set of wheels same fitment ill post pics. when i get the wheels
Old 10-04-2011, 05:16 PM

Awesome dude. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend having your fenders rolled, a lot. You will also NEED to trim the bumper and fender where they are screwed together, and relocate the screws that fix the bumper to the rear fender toward the rear of the car a couple inches. Enjoy and please do post pics when its all done.

Quick Reply: J0kk3rr's Build Thread