Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

Tama05's Build

Old 07-01-2012, 05:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, it was nice meeting you and seeing ur car this weekend at cmp. I was in the ssm 05. That trackis hard on brakes, sorry you fried the oem ones. Good luck with the new rims too!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:07 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

damn! I just put new stock pads in mine and Ive got my first track event this saturday, im hoping I dont chew right through em
Old 07-01-2012, 05:37 PM

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by duffsr
Hi, it was nice meeting you and seeing ur car this weekend at cmp. I was in the ssm 05. That trackis hard on brakes, sorry you fried the oem ones. Good luck with the new rims too!
Yeah I remember, I'm surprised you already found me on here. I loved your silverstone and you were tearing it up out there all weekend....as far as the brakes are concerned, I have replacements that I'm putting on this week so it's good, I had a blast out there with you.

Originally Posted by Carbon Blue
damn! I just put new stock pads in mine and Ive got my first track event this saturday, im hoping I dont chew right through em
You should be fine man, these pads were on the car when I got it and weren't too worn..but the track calls for some heavy braking and I'm learning so they just got worn out, plus we drove around 125 miles on the track.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:16 PM

It was great meeting you and olson and your girl friends. your car is gorgeuos. love white with tan interior. hope the roll and pull works well. any problems,give me a shout and we'll tweak it. again it looks beautiful. make sure to post some pics once the wheels are on.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Car is looking great

Dennis
Old 07-19-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice wheel choice
Old 07-21-2012, 12:19 PM

In for updates bro
Old 07-21-2012, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET
It was great meeting you and olson and your girl friends. your car is gorgeuos. love white with tan interior. hope the roll and pull works well. any problems,give me a shout and we'll tweak it. again it looks beautiful. make sure to post some pics once the wheels are on.
It was good to meet you too, thanks again for the help on everything and I will be sure to get some pics up soon.

Originally Posted by EvasiveMotorsports
Car is looking great

Dennis
Appreciate it Dennis, just waiting on some lug nuts from you guys to finish up to the wheels, hoping soon.

Originally Posted by Knella15
Nice wheel choice
I love the Ce28s on the S and was very fortunate to find a brand new set in the same sizes that I was looking at, ready for them to be on the car though.

Originally Posted by MarkT1S2k
In for updates bro
Got my fenders rolled and flared in the front some but will tweak them this weekend a little more....also currently waiting on some Project Kics lug nuts so I can mount the wheels and go for an alignment, unfortunately it will be after IA but it's all good, stay tuned.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:06 AM

So it's been a while since my last post and I've been spending some time to perfect some work that wasn't completely perfect in my eyes. I had my fenders rolled and flared but the flare wasn't close to smooth and my paint was cracked in a few spots after the work was done, so I tore them off and ordered some new oem fenders.

Finally the oem fenders came in so I mounted those and rolled and flared both front fenders myself. The flare wasn't perfect on them but it was all good because I still had to take them to the body shop for paint.

A few days later I picked up the new painted fenders and the work they did was awesome, the paint looks great next to the rest of the car and they fit perfect. I ended up having to wait for some new clips and bolts but after it was all done, I was really happy.

Of course while putting everything back together the clip on one of my side markers broke so I picked up a new pair.

On top of all of that, my lug nuts finally came in off of back order. Project Kics Neo Chrono R40s

Finally, put back together, new wheels, and a wash. The suspension has some adjusting that's needed but for now its good.

More plans in progress but for now I'm just gonna enjoy the car.

Last edited by tama05; 01-24-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:41 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

WHERE ARE ALL THE UPDATES

Quick Reply: Tama05's Build