California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops

Old 06-13-2014, 09:10 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops

What's up fellas!
Mike (S2k_born) here. Thank you S2ki and the S2000 community for the love since I joined in 2007. This year (2022) marks 15 years and over 300+ S2000 soft top replacements in NorCal. Being that I only work on S2000s, I have a list of nice touches for the canvas, frame, and interior pieces that I include in my garage. I have a passion for the S2000, and thanks to your feedback, I have it dialed. This thread will live on as a place to appreciate, post and comment about the work I do and will continue to do for the community. Thank you all for the posts! I’m in the garage…. HIT ME UP!! CHEERS!!!
Hardtops too…

Bay Area S2000 Soft Top Replacement —

Instagram- @S2k_born
FB- Bay Area S2ki
S2k_born Garage LLC
Bay Area
Soft top replacements
Soft top assembly removal

ENJOY YOUR S2K!!
-----------------------

Last edited by s2k_born; 07-18-2022 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Update
The following 2 users liked this post by s2k_born:
satoo7 (07-21-2022), Tesh (08-03-2022)
Old 06-13-2014, 11:55 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Ibtl, though I wish posts like this and other similar establishments could promote (with vouches). Looks like your regional Sac post of the same nature has persevered. I wonder if this post will get deleted due to different politics in this region?
Old 06-14-2014, 02:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can vouch for this guy.. he did my valve adjustment in sac.. very clean and professional..i highly recommend him..
Old 06-14-2014, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by TougeHorseman
Ibtl, though I wish posts like this and other similar establishments could promote (with vouches). Looks like your regional Sac post of the same nature has persevered. I wonder if this post will get deleted due to different politics in this region?
Yah i have been the tech out in sac for a long time. I was wondering if there is already a tech on here for the bay area... didn't know there was "politics" for someone that can help out with S2k needs, haha
hope I don't step on any toes, but I am more than happy to answer questions and help out.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by zerocooldsr
i can vouch for this guy.. he did my valve adjustment in sac.. very clean and professional..i highly recommend him..
Thank you zerocooldsr! Hope all is well! Let me know if u need anything!
Old 06-14-2014, 09:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AP1S2KNIT
Originally Posted by TougeHorseman' timestamp='1402732512' post='23203181
Yah i have been the tech out in sac for a long time. I was wondering if there is already a tech on here for the bay area... didn't know there was "politics" for someone that can help out with S2k needs, haha
hope I don't step on any toes, but I am more than happy to answer questions and help out.
It's not the politics that close threads... It's the members who start bashing pricing and stuff that causes threads. Things that are unnecessary to the nature of the OP. E.g.: pricing is a rip off here, go here instead. Or, promoting someone else in a different shops thread. Then the thread becomes hostile.

We appreciate your service to the community. And welcome to the bay.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:37 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Were you the guy that worked on my sisters red civic SI? She was very happy with your work and attention to detail if so.

EDIT: Yes this fine gentleman did work on my sisters car and she loved his work. She says he's awesome!

Personally vouched!
Old 06-14-2014, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by iDashX
Originally Posted by AP1S2KNIT' timestamp='1402756067' post='23203313
[quote name='TougeHorseman' timestamp='1402732512' post='23203181']
It's not the politics that close threads... It's the members who start bashing pricing and stuff that causes threads. Things that are unnecessary to the nature of the OP. E.g.: pricing is a rip off here, go here instead. Or, promoting someone else in a different shops thread. Then the thread becomes hostile.

We appreciate your service to the community. And welcome to the bay.
[/quote]

Ok I understand that for sure. I am just posting that I am available to work on Hondas and S2000s if anybody needs it, and I am flexible. Thank you for the reply and for the information, I look forward to being in the bay area and meeting new S2000 folk.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by TougeHorseman
Were you the guy that worked on my sisters red civic SI? She was very happy with your work and attention to detail if so.

EDIT: Yes this fine gentleman did work on my sisters car and she loved his work. She says he's awesome!

Personally vouched!

That's awesome!! I did work on her Si a few times haha. She is very nice and understood everything I did on the car, it is in good shape. I would be more than
happy to service the car again. Thank you for the shout out, it means a lot.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's the pricing to have the retainers on an ap1 chnaged out for ap2s

Quick Reply: S2k_born Garage - History of Soft Tops