Carolinas A Better Place to Be

HPDE Southeast Online Calendar

Old 12-09-2015, 07:43 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Some organizers have already started posting events for 2016. I hope to take some time off between Christmas and New Years, and add 2016 events. I'll let everyone know as they are posted. If you have access now, you will have access to 2016. If you do not have access and want to have all track events in the Southeast in one simple calendar, PM me your gmail address and I'll add you to the list (Google calendar requires a gmail login).
Old 12-10-2015, 04:12 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

Thanks dude!
Old 12-10-2015, 04:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do you pick between the different vendors? Is it just personal preference or do some groups offer different things than others? I am just a new S2000 owner looking to learn the limits of my car.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by RedneckCPA
How do you pick between the different vendors? Is it just personal preference or do some groups offer different things than others? I am just a new S2000 owner looking to learn the limits of my car.

cost / seat time for me, accounting for locale
Old 12-10-2015, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by RedneckCPA
You will be limited to events at CMP for now (maybe Roebling Road) because most other tracks require a roll bar be added to the S2000. The good news is CMP is an excellent novice track. Not much elevation change and plenty of runoff room in most corners. If you get the bug, you might add a bar to go to more advanced tracks.

In addition to Turn 1 (the home track organizer at CMP), Hooked on Driving (HoD), Porsche Club of America (PCA), Tarheel Sports Car Club (THSCC), Carolina Mustang Club (CMC), and others host events there. All are good organizations, but THSCC coordinates classroom instruction with an on-track exercise that is tons of fun and very educational. Try to make that event.

If you send me your gmail address I'll add you to the calendar.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:02 AM

The 2016 Calendar is mostly up to date. This year I have included HPDE, open track days, and entry-level racing. The following organizers' events have been added:

BMW Club
Chin Motorsports
Chumpcar (W2W race)
David Murry (open track)
HoD
iTrack
Just Track It
Lemon (W2W race)
MVP
NASA-SE & Mid-south (HPDE, TT, and W2W)
PCA
Rezoom
THSCC
TrackDAZE (HPDE & Open track)

Waiting for schedule:
Mustang-Carolina
TCUSA

If you are unfamiliar, there are actually 3 calendars (Southeast, Northeast, and Midwest) because there are too many events to put on one calendar. This gives you the ability to select/deselect the region you want to view. The Southeast is complete to the best of my knowledge because those are the track in which I'm most interested. If an organizer also hosts events in the Midwest and Northeast, I add them accordingly, but I do not make huge efforts to hunt down every event. Two tracks, that are relatively nearby that are not listed in the Southeast are National Corvette Museum and Summit Point. You will need to look in the Midwest and Northeast respectively for events there.
Old 12-31-2015, 07:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent!!

Thanks for doing this.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:18 AM

Received 33 Likes on 12 Posts

Didn't see this one listed...

Flat Out Motorsports:
http://www.flatoutmotorsports.us/#all

Also, the SCCA has some PDX events as well. Some are just a couple sessions on one day but I think some are longer. I know a few regions that do them but I don't think all of the schedules are posted yet.

Here are some links:
http://www.alscca.net/
http://www.ccrscca.com/
http://www.atlantascca.org
http://www.cfrpdx.com/
http://www.buccaneerregion.com/

https://www.scca.com/membership_areas/246

Thanks for all the effort, makes it very easy to plan out my personal track schedule.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:18 AM

I finally updated the track event calendar with 2017 events. It includes HPDE, Open Track Days, and entry-level w2w events. If you had access before, you still have access. Just log onto Google calendar using your gmail login. If you do not have access but would like access, just send me a PM with your gmail address (you must have a gmail account to access Google docs.)

As before, I focused mainly on the Southeast, but added events to the Northeast and Midwest from organizers that spillover into those regions. Note: NCM is in the Midwest and Summit Point is in the Northeast (the rest are more clear). If you live in the other regions and want to add more events, feel free; you should have permission.

The tracks are organized by color. Some of the more obscure or new tracks share the gray color. If you add events, please flow the same color code.

Note to the new track enthusiasts: There are a lot more events listed as [Open track] this year. This does not mean open to all. These events are only for drivers that have been signed if as "Advanced Solo"or licensed race drivers.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by will010100
I finally updated the track event calendar with 2017 events. It includes HPDE, Open Track Days, and entry-level w2w events. If you had access before, you still have access. Just log onto Google calendar using your gmail login. If you do not have access but would like access, just send me a PM with your gmail address (you must have a gmail account to access Google docs.)

As before, I focused mainly on the Southeast, but added events to the Northeast and Midwest from organizers that spillover into those regions. Note: NCM is in the Midwest and Summit Point is in the Northeast (the rest are more clear). If you live in the other regions and want to add more events, feel free; you should have permission.

The tracks are organized by color. Some of the more obscure or new tracks share the gray color. If you add events, please flow the same color code.

Note to the new track enthusiasts: There are a lot more events listed as [Open track] this year. This does not mean open to all. These events are only for drivers that have been signed if as "Advanced Solo"or licensed race drivers.
Thanks Will!