Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

F/S: MY00' Berlina, 32,xxx Miles

Old 05-11-2006, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: MY00' Berlina, 32,xxx Miles

I will do my absolute best to describe the vehicle, it's condition and so on and so forth. Up for sale is my MY'00 Honda S2000. It is tastefully modified and in excelent condition. I am selling because next semester I am not going to be able to work enough ( or even not at all ) due to going in to my Junior year in college. I got a little over my head with this car, and as much as I love it I gotta choose my education over the car. If you're looking for a car with ALL maintnence needs already taken care of ( see the pic of service records since I bought it in January ), look no farthur. Its no fun buying a new that isn't up-kept on maintnence.

YEAR: 2000
MAKE: HONDA
MODEL: S2000
COLOR: BERLINA BLACK
MILES: 32,500 ( as of now )

I bought the car this January 23rd with 30,383 miles on the clock from a dealership here in Missouri. The title is clean except the car has been in TWO accidents according to car fax. One in 2000, and one in 2001. The on in 2000 was a front driver side impact where the airbag(s) were deployed. The one in 2001 was a rear passenger side impact. NO airbag deployment.

When I bought the car from the dealership, they agreed in writing to allow me to have the car inspected by my body shop of choice, and if anyting was awry they would pay to have it repaired. Sure enough, there was some overspray issues, a rusting passenger side quarter pannel and some cracking welds in the door jam from that same quarter pannel. As they agreed, they footed the $1,400 bill, and the car has been completley restored and is in 100% new-like condition. Also, the rear bumper was refinished at the same time, because my mom glazed it with her front bumper trying to cut out of the driveway.

There are some typical paint chips on the front bumper and a few on the front of the fenders. There is also one single door ding on the driver side door. Other than that, the paint is in EXCELENT condition. We ( gateway s2000 group ) just did a full menzerna 3 step polish on it not even a month ago.

The interior is excelent, bar the typical driver side bolster wear.

The mods and improvements are as follows.

1) Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust
2) Cusco Front STB
3) AUT Cooling Plate
4) K&N Drop-In
5) Berk Test Pipe
6) VAFC II + Frog Harness + Tuned
7) Spoon Reservoir Covers
8) Spoon Radiator Cap
9) Redline MT-90 Transmission Fluid
10) Mobil 1 75w-90 Diff Fluid
11) 1,500 Miles on Falken FK-451's ( 205 front, 245 rear )
12) New Honda Battery @ 30,400
13) Menzera 3 step polish
14) Eibach pro kit
15) UK Spec Alignment
16) Clutch and Brake fluid bleed / replace at 31,600
17) Hard-Top Strikers
18) In-Cabin Air Filter
19) Ricks Voodoo Knob ( included, but not on the car )
20) ITG Design Convex Mirrors

ALL stock parts except the original mirrors and the original exhaust are included.

I spent more than $3,000 alone for those parts, and that isnt including the $1,400 in body work it just had done.

I have been in contact with American Honda regarding the clutch buzz ( TSB - 000-054 ), and they have agreed to replace the clutch at 50% off for me. If the new owner wanted this done, they could pay me for the cost, and I could have it done before selling it so the new owner wouldn't have to go through the hassle.

I have completley babied this car, and possibly a little too much. It has become my absolute passion and obsession. While this is good for the potantial new owner, i'ts drained alot out of me ( you didn't want to see how mad I was when I found that door ding ! )

Heres the pictures. I have a SLEW more on my computer, but as of now this is all

Sorry for it being so long, but I'd rather read too much about a car, than too little

Sexy Ass

So clean, you could eat off of it!

Look at all those invoices / service records!

Red lines are after the VAFC tuning, the blue lines are before the tuning. Car was tuned with all parts listed installed.

$18,750 FIRM!!!!

It's roadster season, and I have until August to sell the car. I am in no hurry.

Any questions, feel free to PM me, email me at doublesuited@gmail.com and if you're serious I'll give you my phone number

My AIM is DCSports92GSR

- Kenneth Schmied
Old 05-12-2006, 10:29 AM

Old 05-12-2006, 01:41 PM

Wow if you were a little more flexible on the price then I would pick this up next week. I'm located in KC, MO and have been looking for forever.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by sumadaz,May 12 2006, 03:41 PM
Wow if you were a little more flexible on the price then I would pick this up next week. I'm located in KC, MO and have been looking for forever.
Sorry, but I think my price is more than fair since edmunds TMV for this car in excelent shape ( which it is ) stock is about $18,750. Considering the mods, and the body work that just went in to it, and tha fact that I have until august to sell it, I'm gonna keep the price firm for quite a bit
Old 05-13-2006, 10:29 AM

bump
Old 05-13-2006, 07:53 PM

ttt again

If you view this, please bump it
Old 05-13-2006, 10:46 PM

I'm not going to argue with you since you do have until August but being that its been wrecked twice and the fact that the airbags deployed I just think it should be a little cheaper. Maybe I'm wrong though, good luck with the sale.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:47 AM

bump.