Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FL 2008 RYP S2000 58k miles

Old 01-19-2017, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FL 2008 RYP S2000 58k miles

First Name: Mike
Price: $22k or reasonable offer

For sale is my 2008 RYP S2000. It currently has 58k miles and that may grow very slowly. I am the 2nd owner of this car and I purchased it 4 years ago in 2013. It has always
been garaged and maintained properly. I'm selling because I'd like to try something different. This is a hobby-car and has seen very little use while I've owned it. It
was purchased new by the original owner just down the street at Palm Harbor Honda, so it's been a Florida car all its life.

Keep in mind that I just took the pictures today and did not detail the car. I know there's a little dirt on the floor. Sorry. I can assure you that it will be clean and
shiny in preparation for its new owner.

This car is completely original and in outstanding shape. There are only three things that I know of that would keep it from being called mint. There is a little wear
on the driver's side bolster (see picture). There are some scratches on the front air dam at the very bottom from hitting a parking bumper (see picture). And, on the
front right wheel there is a small nick (at two o'clock position, see picture). The car has a clean carfax. All VIN stickers are in place. There are no door dings or any other type of body
damage. The soft top is original and has no damage at all. All the glass is original Honda. Everything works, a/c, power windows, cd player, etc. The tires are Goodyear
Eagles and have less than 5k miles on them. It runs, drives and shifts perfectly, just like it should. Nothing leaks, squeaks or rattles.

All maintenance is up-to-date, including a valve adjustment at 56k miles.

I'm asking $22k or best reasonable offer. Clean and clear Florida title in hand (no lien). Sorry guys, but I'm not desperate to sell. I am reasonable and will listen to
any rational discussion if my price is way out of line. Email me at zfreak@gmail.com or PM me here. If you need more pictures, just ask. I know the shadows from the tree are distracting. I can take more out in the open if you're having trouble seeing. Good luck!

Old 01-26-2017, 04:52 AM

I wanted to add that I have both original keys and key-fobs, along with all the original owners info (and wheel lock). The tool kit and all the tools are there and unused. I also have a Honda S2000 dust cover (original Honda part).
Thanks for looking.
Mike M.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:34 AM

Sold.