Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: GA 2005 RYP 73k

Old 01-30-2017, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: GA 2005 RYP 73k

First Name: Greg
Price: (Firm/OBO) 14,500 obo

Putting my 05 back up for sale. Selling her as I still don't fit very well and have given myself about half a year to try and get used to it. Plus, the transmission is making me paranoid. Honda has told me it is working fine, but it pops out of 2nd gear (noted below) and the buzz from the aftermarket clutch is annoying. Car has brand new Conti DWs, K/N FIPK, Ingalls ETD that needs to be installed, new front fender linings (water guards), and a full set of stop-tech brakes/rotors that need to be installed.

The car had a comptech clutch installed by previous owner at 60k miles (with documentation). Spark plugs replaced at 70k.

As for the bad:

-Previous owner reported that front bumper was hit in a parking lot. Bumper was fixed and sprayed, but the color match wasn't done too well and it is noticeable in the day time, but not overly noticeable at night.

-Previous owner also reported that during an oil change the car slid on top of one of the stands, but I think it actually slid off the road because the side skirts under the doors are damaged. Honda and an independent auto body shop looked under the car and noted no structural damage other than the side skirts.

-Some typical rock chips on hood and fender and one on the right side that was painted over (photo shown)

-Trunk looks like it had a spoiler attached at one point because there are some scratches on it.

-Typical curb rash on some of the wheels

-Been noticing I need to hold the shift in 2nd gear otherwise it will pop out at low speeds. Been told this is normal for some trannies. It could be other issues (like replacing fluids) that I just don't have the time to hunt down and investigate as it is my daily.

Note:

I know what a dealership will offer me so no low-balls. All in all it is a good car that just needs a little extra love for the right person.

Ask any questions you may have and please as about out my YouTube video for a more detailed review and walk around. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links, but I'll send it to anyone who requests it.

As for payment and titles. USAA currently has the lien on my car so once money is changed hands and the loan is paid off USAA will send the title to the buyer.

Last edited by aeroskipper; 01-30-2017 at 10:02 AM. Reason: adding pics
Old 02-06-2017, 11:41 AM

Would like to see this go to a good home.
Old 03-03-2017, 04:56 AM

Car is sold. Had to trade it in