Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

OH: FS - 2001 AP1 S2K, 95.6k mi, Yellow + exposed CF exterior, red/black interior

Old 02-25-2017, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OH: FS - 2001 AP1 S2K, 95.6k mi, Yellow + exposed CF exterior, red/black interior

Name: Andrew
Price: $13,950 OBO

Finally selling my 01 AP1. I'm the second owner, and purchased the car in 2006 with ~25,000 miles. The car is in great condition mechanically and cosmetically. I've had a few major service items performed recently, so the car won't need any work for a while. It's a blast to drive, but it spends a lot of time in the garage, and my back doesn't like the long commute to and from work in the car anymore. I was preparing the car to pass along within the family, but plans have changed, and I'm now selling it instead.

Details:
MY:
Make / Model: Honda S2000 (AP1)
Mileage: ~95,600 mi
Exterior color: Yellow with (exposed) carbon fiber bits
Interior color: red seats with black trim
VIN: JHMAP11421T006274

Engine/Driveline:
-AEM cold air intake
-HKS Hi-Power dual exhaust
-T1R test pipe
-PuddyMod Stage 2 rear diff with 4.56 gearset
-Yellow Jacket speedometer corrector

Exterior:
-AP2 soft top in good condition, no tears, with glass rear window and defroster retrofit
-Seibon JS-style CFRP hood
-Seibon OE-style CFRP lip
-Seibon MG-style CFRP wing
-APR CFRP mirrors
-Clear JDM sidemarkers
-Red JDM badges

Electronics:
-Alpine CDA-9857 head unit
-Modifry DCI (dash control interface, to control aftermarket head unit using stock dash controls)
-Kenwood 3-way FR and RR speakers (installed behind seats)
-Viper 5000 alarm system

Wheels and Tires, Suspension and Brakes:
-OZ Superleggera wheels, 18x8 FR, 18x9 RR, powdercoated in black chrome
-Dunlop Direzza ZII wheels, 225/40 FR, 265/35 RR
-Spoon front subframe X-brace
-Comptech adjustable front sway bar
-Opak titanium strut tower bar
-Tanabe GF210 springs
-Hawk HP+ pads (I have a set of less agressive pads that I can provide, too)
-Hawk drilled front rotors

General stuff:
Body is in good condition with clean title / no accidents, and no rust (but some light chipping along wheel well thanks to wide tires). No check engine lights, no mechanical problems. Interior is in good condition, but seats are a little worn, despite the fact that I used leather cleaner / moisturizer on them frequently (probably something to do with me being bigger/taller than the average driver Honda designed this car for).

Recently had transmission secondary / output shaft bearings proactively replaced (they were a little noisy - other bearings OK), and rear differential rebuilt (was also a little noisy for my linking). Also replaced idler pulley / accessory belt, starter, and coolant tank. And replaced dash lights that were out for good measure. Otherwise, I performed all services in the manual per schedule (though I did valve clearance adjustment, trans and diff fluid, brake/clutch fluid, spark plugs, and coolant at 60k miles).

Please note: I do not have stock intake box, hood, or mirrors.

Also included:
I do plan to include the following original parts, unless buyer doesn't want them:
-Original shift knob (and one additional short round knob)
-Stock center wind deflector
-Stock front sway bar
-Stock head unit

Extras available:
I am planning to sell the following parts separately, but can include with the car for additional cost:
-Stock AP1 wheels without tires (powdercoated black) (asking $200 separately)
-Stock AP1 tonneau cover (asking $200 separately, fit great with original AP1 soft top, but does not fit with AP2 soft top as well)
Note: Sorry, I just sold the Mugen hardtop to someone separately - hardtop is no longer available.

Please contact Andrew if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
Sorry that the car is a bit dirty in pics; it was all clean, and when I took it down the street, Ohio weather took a crap on it. It cleans up nice, will try to get better pics when we get some good weather again...

Last edited by kamikaze; 03-26-2017 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Price reduced, noted hardtop as sold
Old 03-26-2017, 04:50 AM

Sorry, someone picked up the hardtop yesterday, so hardtop is NLA. Also, price reduced.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:24 AM

Sold!