Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

!@#!()@!#*!@!(@!HIT N RUN!

Old 08-30-2004, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !@#!()@!#*!@!(@!HIT N RUN!

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss ssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd

Somebody
Hit - my driver side bumper and headlight
and
Ran - away without my knowledge

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Wannnnnnnnnnttttt toooooooooo kiiiiiillllllllll soooooooooomeeeeeeeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeee

Going to freaaaaaaaaaak ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Baby Mike is annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Killlllllll diiiiiiiiie Iiiiiii haaaaaaate ppppppppeeeeeeeeoppppppppppleeeeee Raaaaawrrrrrrrrrrrr Going to slllllllllaaaaugggghteeeeeeeeer GAAHHHHHHHHHHWRRR
Old 08-30-2004, 10:14 AM

And now that I am somewhat calm.... I shall explain.

I was parked outside of Strawbridge's at the Cherry Hill mall in the very last parking space right in front of the store with my front exposed towards traffic. Apparently some jack---- dumb mother ----er ----face of a rot in hell son of ----- who eats ---- and lives in ---- and can ----ing die felt the need to drive into my front bumper and headlight of the passenger side, notice their mistake, their big UH-OH, their bloody stupidness, their freaking WOOPS, their Oh, did I do thaaaat? their Oh my God! etc. and decided to also leave the scene without leaving me a note, while I was pleasantly spelunking the mall. And then (NO AND THEN!)proceeded to walk outside to my unpleasant surprise. Ohhhhhh Jooooooy -gag-

-insert expletive here- -insert more expletives here- -if you still feel the need to insert expletives, feel free to do so right about....here-

So yes, I'm not going to claim it for my insurance would suuuuurely go skyyyy high, I'll have to pay it out of my own pocket. The semi-kinda-but-not-so-funny thing about all this is, I didn't even notice it until I got home. I went directly to the trunk to pop in the bags of accessories purchased, then went straight home, not knowing. I exited my baby telling myself that I really should wash her, she is looking kinda dirty only to look at my bruise of a bumper.

Anyways, the moral of this story is, don't park at the mall in your s2000, it's not safe in any parking spot. As well, some people can go rot in hell for they have no common decency. I hope there is more damage to the rat -------'s car than there is to mine, and I hope they must pay a lot more to fix.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sucks man.

i hope it wasn't a white lexus that hit you and ran. that happened to me and that POS ran like the wind. it seems to be the kool thing to do now, hit a poor s2000 and run.

i feel your pain.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:58 AM

sorry
Old 08-30-2004, 12:05 PM

Did you file a police report? If not, do so immediately. If you were parked right in front of the store, there is a chance that the store's/mall's security cameras may have recorded the incident. Check with security immediately. They usually don't save camera tape for very long.

Also, this would be a claim on your comprehensive insurance policy, not the collision part of your policy. Comprehensive claims typically do not affect insurance rates. It sounds like it will be well over $1000 to repair. A new replacemnet s2000 headlamp is over $700 IIRC. A new front bumper cover is at least $250. It sounds like something definitely worth claiming...

Andrew
Old 08-30-2004, 03:35 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Inconsiderate people never cease to amaze me They got me in front of our house!

I know it doesn't matter right now but at least you were not hurt. Cars can be fixed!
Old 08-30-2004, 04:14 PM

Received 133 Likes on 85 Posts

THAT SUCKS!!!!!
I hate stupid, ignorant morons too!
Old 08-30-2004, 04:51 PM

Sorry to hear of your misfortune . This is the only car I've ever driven that I don't feel safe leaving it unattended. This car seems to stick out like a sore thumb & looks very attractive to vandalism for some reason.
Old 08-30-2004, 07:59 PM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed as far as reporting to your insurance... hit and run and uninsured motorist is a Comprehensive claim... as Starsky says... "DO IT... DO IT"
Old 08-30-2004, 10:53 PM

Hm, I'm going to pay it outright, the guy I am going to is giving me an $1100 charge and it's somewhat less than what I could find elsewhere, and he does great work - got hit not even a year ago, last December and it's an '04! He's giving me a tad bit of a break. I'd rather not go through my insurance because I'm already paying out the wazoo at 19 years old, although I read everyone's post of how it won't claim negatively.

And on that note, I'm going Jeep Wrangler shopping within the next month or two because I can barely afford the insurance as is, with the job I currently have and then attending school. I also need to get into reality seeing as how I can't drive her during the winter, I'm going to need a reliable car somehow someway and I can't afford two cars. Also, every little nick and sratch or random idiotic accident not caused by me is costing me an arm and a leg and other such extremities and that makes it that much worse for my money situation - parts don't come cheap for this car! Sadly, I'm maturing (haha) and what's the most sad is that I am 99% sure I am letting the S go. As much as I love this car (only close friends and God knows how much I do) and as much as it kills me, I need to lay off the sports cars until after 25 I guess This is really only the most logical choice that I can come to and it's been naggin' at me all day cause I really love the car. In fact, I am going to find an '04 Suzuka Blue 10 years from now and purchase it and do it all up and keep it for the rest of my life haha.

Ahh well, the pains of growing up, giving my poor baby away

I thank ya all for your concern and helpful responses, and I'm sorry I gotta depart from this community car wise within the next couple of months, but it's been fun

Quick Reply: !@#!()@!#*!@!(@!HIT N RUN!