Delaware Valley S2000 Members Delaware, Eastern PA (Philly)Southern New Jersey

MEET UP @ TONY LUKE'S THURSDAY AUGUST 25TH

Old 08-16-2016, 09:30 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default MEET UP @ TONY LUKE'S THURSDAY AUGUST 25TH

That's right folks your resident Chirishman is taking the torch. Speaking of torch who's ready to do burnouts and have drift competitions under 95?* Sound like the best thing ever? WAIT there's more! The one and only Matt Jung will be there asking everyone to let him hear it**! We're also having a 2-step competition and tons of models and sponsors to give you free overnighted parts from Japan***. Now you're thinking "No way! Matt Jung and overnight parts from Japan?!?!?! How do I get into this super exclusive show?????" It's simple all you do is show up!!!!

*There wont be burnouts or drift competitions.
**We're not sure if the one and only Matt Jung can make with his modeling schedule.
***There will be no models 2-step competition or sponsors giving free overnight parts from Japan to my knowledge.

More details below:

Thursday August 25th at Tony Luke's on Oregon Ave. We're parking under i95 across the street from the Tony Lukes street stand. We'll say a 7:00pm start time and goes until the last car leaves. For those that are new, generally 10pm.

RAIN OR SHINE

Should the parking across the street from TL not be available, we'll park under I-95 on the TL side. As a back-up plan.

S2000 is not required. Show up, bring your friends... Past meets included Nissan GTR, Acura NSX, Porsche Panamera, Mitsu Evo X, Subie STi, BMW M5, M3, RX-8, Harley's, Fast two wheeled Japanese bikes, slammed Lexus LS430, FRS, Jeep Wrangler, Mercedes SL500, G8, Jaguar F Type R, C7 Z06, Ford Raptor, Audi S4, C63 AMG, Audi RS4 Cabrio and many other sick rides....

We're a civil group, no burn outs, fights, jack assery, or heinous activities...until after 10 and I'm gone.

NOTE THE DAY is THURSDAY August 25.

Who's in?

In:
Tdoolin18 (Chireland native)
BerlinaBlackie (SilverstoneSilverie)
Zip Tied Suzuka (Call Sign: Drift)
Rickys0da (The ruckus among us)
sdosmil77 (Bringing the S's roommate)
Ajval79 (Cam'd and tuned)
Riosk (Super clean Supercharged)
sigma93 (The topless German)
Old 08-16-2016, 01:49 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Old 08-17-2016, 03:34 AM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Wow! Way to grab attention, and thanks for taking the reigns! Busy month for me....
Put me down as yes.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:37 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am in as well provided work does not get in the way.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by freq
Shall I put you down for a yes?

Originally Posted by berlinablackie
Wow! Way to grab attention, and thanks for taking the reigns! Busy month for me....
Put me down as yes.
Done. No worries, I just wanted to make sure I get my S2000 fill for the month, I'm a little low.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:53 AM

Actually if you want to call me by my call sign you can, it is "Drift". I got named that in the Fighter Sq I used to work at in SC because I was running late and one of my pilots saw me in a full drift coming out of the gate hahaha.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Zip Tied Suzuka
Actually if you want to call me by my call sign you can, it is "Drift". I got named that in the Fighter Sq I used to work at in SC because I was running late and one of my pilots saw me in a full drift coming out of the gate hahaha.
Hahaha That's awesome, my buddy is a helicopter pilot for the Navy, I forget what his was. Definitely not as cool as drift though. I think he did something dumb and they never forgot lol.

Changed

Edit: Before I go an quote Top Gun, in flight school isn't there some kind of unwritten rule that there is a fine for quoting the movie?
Old 08-17-2016, 08:07 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Will be on my way to Georgia for a short get away. Top down of course. I'll have to catch you all next time.

Lou

Anybody know how long you remain a guest? I did pay for membership but that was over a month ago.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Bronsky
Will be on my way to Georgia for a short get away. Top down of course. I'll have to catch you all next time.

Lou

Enjoy!
Old 08-17-2016, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Tdoolin18
Originally Posted by Zip Tied Suzuka' timestamp='1471442011' post='24041260
Hahaha That's awesome, my buddy is a helicopter pilot for the Navy, I forget what his was. Definitely not as cool as drift though. I think he did something dumb and they never forgot lol.

Changed

Edit: Before I go an quote Top Gun, in flight school isn't there some kind of unwritten rule that there is a fine for quoting the movie?
HAHAHA there probably is but we never charged anybody for it that I am aware of lol.

Quick Reply: MEET UP @ TONY LUKE'S THURSDAY AUGUST 25TH