Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

Photos and Video from Dragon Fall 2016

Old 09-27-2016, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by caraficionado
Just a Phantom 3 Advanced. The pictures are with a Canon 6D with 24-105L lens.
Thanks. "Just" That's the one I have my eye on - just trying to find an excuse to buy.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:56 AM

Received 3,361 Likes on 2,444 Posts

Originally Posted by Two-of-Swords
Just finished my video of the trip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWJ6i6eEYCs

We did a good mix of driving and exploring what the local area has to offer this time around. Hoping to stay longer in the Spring!

I used some of your photos, caraficionado; I hope that's okay. I gave you credit as well. Please let me know if you'd like them removed.
Fantastic video, I enjoyed watching this one, well done. I'm watching it early this morning but the shrimp and grits looks delicious, lol. I never thought about jet-skiing on the lake during a dragon event, but that is a great idea, the best of both worlds, I've got to put that on my list if I get back there some day.

Whenever I see your screen name I think of my grandfather playing Italian cards when I was young, two-of-swords would be one of the cards in an Italian deck. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it, but it just sparks a thought every time I see that name, crazy as it sounds
Old 09-28-2016, 06:35 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by Two-of-Swords' timestamp='1475016004' post='24071270

We did a good mix of driving and exploring what the local area has to offer this time around. Hoping to stay longer in the Spring!

I used some of your photos, caraficionado; I hope that's okay. I gave you credit as well. Please let me know if you'd like them removed.
Fantastic video, I enjoyed watching this one, well done. I'm watching it early this morning but the shrimp and grits looks delicious, lol. I never thought about jet-skiing on the lake during a dragon event, but that is a great idea, the best of both worlds, I've got to put that on my list if I get back there some day.

Whenever I see your screen name I think of my grandfather playing Italian cards when I was young, two-of-swords would be one of the cards in an Italian deck. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it, but it just sparks a thought every time I see that name, crazy as it sounds
Thank you. And yes, there's so much to do out there that involves speed, so may as well explore! Haha. Mountain biking is on the list too. If you go jet skiing, go to Deyton Camp. I'd call ahead and reserve it as well because it's in high demand it seems.

And if it was a Tarot deck, then that is correct. Two-of-Swords is a card that has to do with a conflict between the heart and the mind and finding balance between the two. I thought it was fitting because that's always a goal of mine -- to find balance -- in everything I do. So you're not crazy, just observant, haha.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:54 PM

Received 973 Likes on 666 Posts

Originally Posted by caraficionado
Originally Posted by caraficionado' timestamp='1474642873' post='24068382
[quote name='joephotographer' timestamp='1474377578' post='24065690']
Thanks. Whomever had the drone and took video/pictures should post here or on the Dragon Fqacbook page.
I'll post them over the weekend. Been busy this week with work.

Also good pictures so far, please keep sharing.
Saturday Post-Rollout:
https://www.youtube....h?v=vGJBXHaQD_E

Friday Lineup / Fontana:
https://www.youtube....h?v=Cy01JwUBo7o

Pictures:
https://goo.gl/photo...YLKXXLmMs3JEj67
[/quote]
Thanks Rahul (and everyone who contributed). Great pictures.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Two-of-Swords
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1475063771' post='24071549
[quote name='Two-of-Swords' timestamp='1475016004' post='24071270']

Thank you. And yes, there's so much to do out there that involves speed, so may as well explore! Haha. Mountain biking is on the list too. If you go jet skiing, go to Deyton Camp. I'd call ahead and reserve it as well because it's in high demand it seems.

And if it was a Tarot deck, then that is correct. Two-of-Swords is a card that has to do with a conflict between the heart and the mind and finding balance between the two. I thought it was fitting because that's always a goal of mine -- to find balance -- in everything I do. So you're not crazy, just observant, haha.
[/quote]

Very cool thanks for the info.

While I've never been around many Miatas, I really like the look of your friend's Miata. I am not sure if he is a member on here but I love the whole look of that car, nicely done and definitely Dragon worthy.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:17 AM

Received 973 Likes on 666 Posts

Originally Posted by Two-of-Swords' timestamp='1475073309' post='24071672
[quote name='zeroptzero' timestamp='1475063771' post='24071549']
Just finished my video of the trip: https://www.youtube....h?v=eWJ6i6eEYCs

[/quote]

While I've never been around many Miatas, I really like the look of your friend's Miata. I am not sure if he is a member on here but I love the whole look of that car, nicely done and definitely Dragon worthy.
[/quote]
Artin works for Sports Car Shop, Inc. He also races a S2000. He's here (well, he better be working on finishing the paint work on my CR, but you know what I mean.)
Old 10-03-2016, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by kgf3076
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1475412372' post='24074790
[quote name='Two-of-Swords' timestamp='1475073309' post='24071672']
Just finished my video of the trip: https://www.youtube....h?v=eWJ6i6eEYCs

[/quote]

[/quote]
Artin works for Sports Car Shop, Inc. He also races a S2000. He's here (well, he better be working on finishing the paint work on my CR, but you know what I mean.)
[/quote]

Old 10-25-2016, 07:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Two-of-Swords' timestamp='1475073309' post='24071672

[/quote]

[/quote]