Euromeet 2014 - 15th Anniversary Archive of the second Euromeet in Italy

Le Sau's Euromeet Holiday Route

Old 01-07-2014, 07:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Le Sau's Euromeet Holiday Route

Anyone is welcome to join us for the whole 11 days, or just use the route there or back as you wish and link it with one of the other route suggestions. In each case I would only want a maximum of 6 cars as, from experience. it gets difficult with more.
It will be up to the individuals to book their own hotels (I would suggest using quidco.com to link to hotels.com and booking.com, to get cash back between 4%-8%), but I have listed mine as examples and would be more than happy if others join us there.

Sunday 11May
Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) £29

Monday 12 May
Channel Tunnel to Calais (£64) driving 200 miles to Epernay. Hotel Kyriad 72 Euros

Tuesday 13 May
Epernay to Beaune 190 miles. Hotel De La Paix 115 Euros

Wednesday 14 May
Beaune to Chamonix 185 miles. Hotel Le Prieure 105 Euros

Thursday 15 May
Chamonix to Como 195 miles. Hotel Marco's 135 Euros

Friday 16 May
Como to Trento via the Mont Blanc Tunnel (it is unlikely that the pass will be clear but if it is we may take the scenic route) 193 miles.

Saturday 17 May Euromeet run and Charity Gala Dinner & Sunday 18 May recovery at Trento!

Monday 19 May
Trento to Salzburg via the Brenner Pass 218 miles. Hotel Ramada 87 Euros.

Tuesday 20 May
Salzburg to Nurembug (NOT NURBURGRING!) 183 miles. Hotel Mercure 89 Euros

Wednesday 21 May
Nuremburg to Trier 252 Miles. Hotel Mercure 73 Euros

Thursday 22 May
Trier to Bruges 218 miles. Hotel Dukes Palace 208 Euros. This is our treat so we wouldn't expect others to stay there.

Friday 23 May
Bruges to Calais 70 Miles. Channel Tunnel to Folkestone £73 between 1400 and 2000 hours.

Total mileage in Europe approximately 1900 miles excluding Euromeet run and any other excursion.

I am trying to arrange a discount rate with Eurotunnel but this is proving difficult. All the ferry companies have also been contacted, but I have yet to receive any replies.

TomTom SatNav files are available and I may be able to supply them in Garmin format if required.

If you are considering joining us then add your name to the list.

Alan and Sue - Le Sau
Old 02-03-2014, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by le sau
Anyone is welcome to join us for the whole 11 days, or just use the route there or back as you wish and link it with one of the other route suggestions. In each case I would only want a maximum of 6 cars as, from experience. it gets difficult with more.
It will be up to the individuals to book their own hotels (I would suggest using quidco.com to link to hotels.com and booking.com, to get cash back between 4%-8%), but I have listed mine as examples and would be more than happy if others join us there.

Sunday 11May

Monday 12 May
Channel Tunnel to Calais (£64) driving 200 miles to Epernay. Hotel Kyriad 72 Euros

Tuesday 13 May

Wednesday 14 May

Hi
Thursday 15 May

Friday 16 May
Como to Trento via the Mont Blanc Tunnel (it is unlikely that the pass will be clear but if it is we may take the scenic route) 193 miles.

Saturday 17 May Euromeet run and Charity Gala Dinner & Sunday 18 May recovery at Trento!

Monday 19 May

Tuesday 20 May

Wednesday 21 May

Thursday 22 May
Trier to Bruges 218 miles. Hotel Dukes Palace 208 Euros. This is our treat so we wouldn't expect others to stay there.

Friday 23 May
Bruges to Calais 70 Miles. Channel Tunnel to Folkestone £73 between 1400 and 2000 hours.

Total mileage in Europe approximately 1900 miles excluding Euromeet run and any other excursion.

I am trying to arrange a discount rate with Eurotunnel but this is proving difficult. All the ferry companies have also been contacted, but I have yet to receive any replies.

TomTom SatNav files are available and I may be able to supply them in Garmin format if required.

Alan and Sue - Le Sau
Hi Le Sau

Can you add me to your list for the return journey............ just finished booking the hotels -)

Cheers
Old 02-06-2014, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by gee-money
Originally Posted by le sau' timestamp='1389111985' post='22953730

Sunday 11May

Monday 12 May

Tuesday 13 May

Wednesday 14 May

Hi
Thursday 15 May

Friday 16 May

Monday 19 May

Tuesday 20 May

Wednesday 21 May

Thursday 22 May

Friday 23 May

Alan and Sue - Le Sau
Hi Le Sau

Can you add me to your list for the return journey............ just finished booking the hotels -)

Cheers
Hi Gee-Money

Great to have you along on the journey home. Are you linking in with any others on the way down?

Do you need satnav files and are you staying at the same hotels?

We can sort out the rest of the details at the Euromeet when we get there.

Alan
Old 02-06-2014, 09:12 AM

Hi Alan

I'am travelling down with lap dancer and the others so if you did have sat nav files that would be useful.
Hotels are all booked the same as yourself.

Cheers
Old 02-09-2014, 01:14 AM

Will sort out satnav files for you
Alan
Old 02-19-2014, 09:07 AM

Hi Alan
I will be going down on the Quick route with Lap Dancer Can you do The sat nav files for a Garmin please

Tony
Old 02-22-2014, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tee Jay
Hi Alan
I will be going down on the Quick route with Lap Dancer Can you do The sat nav files for a Garmin please

Tony
I will sort out Garmin files for you but cannot guarantee these as although I can provide them, I have no way of confirming their accuracy. If you can give me a route where you live with a few towns/villages that you can visit, I will do a trial run with this in Garmin format. I will be able to provide these during March.

Alan
Old 02-23-2014, 01:24 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Alan are you using itn converter for the Sat Nav files?
Old 02-24-2014, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by le sau
Originally Posted by Tee Jay' timestamp='1392833230' post='23023443
Hi Alan

Tony
I will sort out Garmin files for you but cannot guarantee these as although I can provide them, I have no way of confirming their accuracy. If you can give me a route where you live with a few towns/villages that you can visit, I will do a trial run with this in Garmin format. I will be able to provide these during March.

Alan
Thank you Alan I live in Bracknell Berks as far as I know I will be going on the route as you wrote it in the Quick Way Down and Back post.With no diversions as far as I know.

Tony
Old 04-19-2014, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tee Jay
Originally Posted by le sau' timestamp='1393064751' post='23028213
[quote name='Tee Jay' timestamp='1392833230' post='23023443']
Hi Alan

Tony

Alan
Thank you Alan I live in Bracknell Berks as far as I know I will be going on the route as you wrote it in the Quick Way Down and Back post.With no diversions as far as I know.

Tony
[/quote]
Lovegroover checked the files and found a possible error so I will update the files and supply new TomTom files to Lapdancer, and Garmin .gpx files for you.

Alan

Quick Reply: Le Sau's Euromeet Holiday Route