Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/CT-Garage Sale-Best of the Best Engine Part Out ALL NEW!

Old 08-07-2016, 04:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS/CT-Garage Sale-Best of the Best Engine Part Out ALL NEW!

First Name: Jordan
Price: Listed next to description

Updated 8/16/2016 with current status and what's remaining

---BNIB Full Blown H11/L19 Head Studs $375 shipped these are getting harder to get and not being stocked as often. Save yourself $75-100 and get em from me. SEALED BAG COMPLETE.

---BNIB Skunk2 Pro Series Adjustable Cam Gears. Never used just taken out to admire. $550 new plus shipping. Perfect for dialing in your stock or aftermarket cams to curve your power band and fine tune your setup to make more power. Only alternative is $1100 Toda gears. $400 shipped

---Custom AP1 Cams Setup for VTEC killer. The primary lobes have been removed so only the VTEC lobes remain. Gives the car that nasty V8 idle and no oil pressure issues due to vtec change over at high rpm. Much better for high end power bands and reliability. Also included in this is a custom Billet 6061 VTEC solenoid block off plate to clean up that ugly vtec solenoid with a nice gasket matched billet piece (only toda sells these with their cams for $2500) cost me $300 to have designed and milled. Then also a set of SpeedFactoryRacing Titanium VTEC rocker locking pins will be included with this kit. The cams, locking pins, and block off plate together I am asking $500

---Ross Machine Racing (RMR) Anodized Black 90mm Throttle Body. Full Billet Unit flanged for a 90mm Mustang pattern includes a new OEM Mustang TPS Sensor pre wired in. Throttle body is much much nicer than the sticky Skunk2 ones and the crappy Accufabs. Truly is the nicest throttle body for the price out there IMO. $250

FS/CT-Garage Sale-Best of the Best Engine Part Out ALL NEW!-od17hjo.jpg

---OEM Timing Cover w/10 AN male bung welded on. Cover has been media blasted also and cleaned up cosmetic

---OEM Complete Rear End/Subframe New brakes, all new hardware, arp extended studs, all stripped down and coated. Best Offer/Pickup Only

---SOLD 4Piston CNC Complete F20c RDOT Head
---SOLD Fresh Machined Darton MID Sleeved F20c block
---SOLD Full Blown Radiator/Water Fittings
---SOLD ATI Crank Damper [/b]Street Series.

---SOLD Clevite Main, Rod, & Thrust Bearings

---SOLD Precision 46mm Black V-Band Wastegate

---SOLD New Innovative SOLID Billet Engine Mounts.

---SOLD BNIB Arias HD 87mm Pistons

---SOLD Pauter X-Beam Rods

---SOLD OEM Honda TCT

---SOLD Fresh Machined Balanced and MPI F20c Crank

---SOLD Honda oil pan

---SOLD OEM Black Wrinkle Valve Cover

I have a lot more stuff I will be adding once I realize its not on this tread but this is a good starting point. Thanks for the interest.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow some good stuff here, plan on coming back once I get paid and I hope the head will still be there...
Old 08-16-2016, 05:36 PM

Lmk man. Have had a few interested people in purchasing the entire long block parts but no money yet. Just lmk what you're interested in when you're ready!
Old 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll give you $80 shipped for the TCT right now
Old 08-16-2016, 07:42 PM

Are the valve springs upgraded or stock?
Old 08-17-2016, 04:34 AM

Valve springs are stock. Which I will include with whoever purchases the head too btw. Link is the springs I was going to purchase but never got around to it.

http://www.4pistonracing.com/4-pisto...m-retainer-kit

(K series and F20c have the same identical spring, seats, and retainers.)
Old 08-26-2016, 06:43 AM

I am buying a lottery ticket tonight. GLWS
Old 08-29-2016, 07:43 AM

Received 83 Likes on 71 Posts

Interested in the block, pistons and rods. Send me your best price shipped to a buisness 30069

Also, please list exact measurents of the cylinders for piston to wall clearance. Along with piston specs
Old 10-05-2016, 10:43 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

BEWARE OF BUYER. Bought his full blown radiator, told me it was in 9/10 condition with a few fins messed up, 5-10 at most (his words). I receive it and it's at most a 7 out of 10 condition with beyond 10 fins messed up. Tried to work it out with him but no luck, responded once to my text and that was all. Working it out with PayPal now.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by SlickRed
BEWARE OF BUYER. Bought his full blown radiator, told me it was in 9/10 condition with a few fins messed up, 5-10 at most (his words). I receive it and it's at most a 7 out of 10 condition with beyond 10 fins messed up. Tried to work it out with him but no luck, responded once to my text and that was all. Working it out with PayPal now.
Funny how you're the only one that has ever had an issue. You "working it out" is getting a radiator, spal fan, custom mount, thermostat housing, intake neck, 4x -16 AN welded bungs, and additional sensor that was not part of the sale for $150. I don't think so!
I told you there were 5-10 ones that could use a little it or straightening and that's true. If you're that anal about everything that you don't see why don't you spend $600-700 on all of it new.

Quick Reply: FS/CT-Garage Sale-Best of the Best Engine Part Out ALL NEW!