Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Unsold

RAIN H8R Spec SOS N1200 Stage 2+ Supercharger system

Old 02-11-2017, 08:02 AM

Received 102 Likes on 71 Posts
Default RAIN H8R Spec SOS N1200 Stage 2+ Supercharger system

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
First Name: Dustin
Price: (Firm/OBO) 4500 obo

I am selling my Honda S2000 Science of Speed Stage 2 Supercharger System. This is the Tuner kit that has been specially modified to enhance its performance and reliability. No ECU or fueling is included. This kit has under 6,000 miles on it and it is in like new condition. It has the N1200 engine oil feed head unit which supports anywhere from 300 to 525whp depending on mods, fuel used, and dyno. I bought this kit brand new and has been upgraded to my specs to exceed the already reliable platform SOS has provided to the market. I have a full disclosure description, all information is posted on the kit, buy with confidence!

This kit is the most reliable and upgradeable supercharger system on the market for an S2000.. Maintenance is almost non existent, pulley changes take 15 minutes and do not require removal of anything other than the pulley and belt. Paxton has excellent customer support if the blower every fails, which is very rare to happen. You will not see the catastrophic failures you do with the Krafterwerks C38 supercharger systems, the SOS SC kit is damn near bullet proof. If you are in the market for a supercharger for your S2000, do not fall victim of the lower price appeal of the KW kit. It is a dirty trick and you will be very sorry you didn't opt for a SOS kit.

Simplified list:
Science of Speed Tuner Supercharger system
Novi 1200 Upgrade with engine oil feed lubrication (compressor inlet has a lip welded onto it to eliminate the intake arm from falling off)
3.6 pulley (13-14psi, 412whp 260wtrq)
Modified Aftercooler with a lip welded onto the inlet and outlet (eliminates couples popping apart on high boost or track use)
Tial Q 50mm Blow off valve welded onto aftercooler
Blocked off SOS intake arm (no recirculation)
Large heat exchanger that is larger and thicker than SOS Race heat exchanger (2 inch thick)
IAT relocation to aftercooler outlet

Asking $4,500 or best offer

For people who like to read, this should answer any and all questions you would have. In depth description of upgrades/modifications to the kit:

The SOS intake arm and K&N intake filter are included. The intake arm has two “push in” style expanding plugs installed into the inlets for valve cover vent and bov recirculation. Couplers and clamps are included

The N1200 head unit compressor cover inlet has a welded lip to eliminate the chances of the intake falling off from engine heat and vibrations as this is a problem for tracked S2000s.

The aftercooler has a few modifications as well. Just like the inlet of the supercharger inlet, both the inlet and outlet have a lip welded on to eliminate the silicone couplers from blowing off, this is an issue for both track cars and high boost applications. Before powder coat, I had the air pump hole location welded shut, and the bosch blow off valve location has been removed and a black TiAL 50mm Q blow off valve has been fitted. This is needed in high boost applications to prevent compressor surge and failure of the Supercharger head unit. The aftercooler and compressor cover have been powder coated the same color at the same time, so there is no rattle can paint anywhere on this system like many other people have done but do not display in their for sale ad. In addition, I have a push in style intake air temperature sensor from a late 90s Civic fitted into the outlet of the aftercooler right before the throttle body (The scaler is identical to the RSX temp sensor used for Kpro). This sensor and seal have been pressure tested to 25 psi and does not leak at all. This greatly reduces heat soaked temp readings for your ecu. 06-09 cars would simply install your IAT in this location. 00-05 cars will need the sensor and a wire extension from the stock IAT location. Or, simply plug the hole to retain your manifold located IAT sensor. Silicone couplers and clamps are included.

The heat exchanger is a larger unit than the Science of Speed “race” heat exchanger. The SOS race heat exchanger is slightly smaller, and it has a 1 inch thick core with 2 inch end tanks. The unit included is 26x7x2. The core and end tanks are both 2 inch thick. Compared to the SOS race exchanger, this unit holds and cools more water quicker to reduce water fluid temperature, which will greatly reduce the chance of heat soaking the aftercooler. I have never had an issue with this on my car. The aftercooler is mounted in the location usually used for the 04-09 front brace, identical to the mounting of the SOS TS-MAXX turbo kit intercooler. Four 6mm flanged bolts and washers are included for mounting. 00-05 cars will need to drill 4 small holes in the frame rails up front. Small trimming of the front grill may be needed. The water pump, mounting bracket, wiring, hoses, and clamps are included with the sale of the kit.

All parts normally included with a new SOS kit are included. I will need to order the radiator hose pieces, once a sale is imminent I will get those delivered and they will ship with the kit. If this kit does not sell, I will simply reinstall it onto my S2000.

This kit is perfect for someone looking to make serious HP on their S2000, or track their car with zero reliability troubles. This kit will work on any year S2000. I have just under 6k into this kit including the parts and modifications to improve an already reliable kit. For anyone in the Midwest and you need someone to do the install, I will offer my services at a discounted rate to save you money. I even have a few basemaps I could modify to make it driveable for Kpro users.

Thank you for viewing/reading
Dustin

Additional parts for sale:
SOS 3.0in pulley, no belt $50 (Will throw in with SC sale)
Tial QR lower portion for BOV $50 (it's quieter than the open Q version, throw in with SC sale)
Autometer ES Series WB02 $125
Autometer ES series Vac and Boost gauge (20psi) $50

Last edited by RAIN H8R; 02-13-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:54 AM

Received 102 Likes on 71 Posts

SOLD!