Hard at Work Mid-A Off-topic Playground.

Advice on Mustang Owner

Old 05-02-2013, 03:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Advice on Mustang Owner

Hello fellow Mid-Atlantic owners! I've been having an ongoing issue with a guy driving a light blue (almost like Suzuka Blue) Mustang. Every day, be it morning, afternoon, evening, or night, this guy drives by my house gunning his mustang to redline down a 25mph neighborhood street. Not only is he speeding, his vehicle is exceptionally loud as well. Since I started becoming annoyed of his aggressive driving, I noticed an increase in police activity in my neighborhood as well. I'm not sure if this is related though.

Today, he was stopped at the stop sign outside of my house. I asked him politely to not put his foot down until he reaches the main street and said thank you afterwards. He apologized but proceeded to accelerate very aggressively when pulling away.

I'm now afraid that he will mess with our house or our cars parked outside. I don't want to be judgmental, but he looked like a type of guy that would do things like this (he was stopped taking some sort of pills with his friend in the passenger seat).

What should I do?
Old 05-02-2013, 03:37 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I would call the police and at least report it. "Maybe" they'll have someone sitting out there one day waiting for him to do his douchebagury.

This tool sounds like every Mustang owner out there. And most likely, he's Navy. The Mustang is the vehicle of choice for dumb immature sailors.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Next time he drives by, get his plates and file a police complaint. Keep an eye out.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks guys. I do believe he is Navy. He is in blue camo sometimes.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if he'll mess with our property. Hopefully, he doesn't suspect it's me who notified authorities.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by thenoxus1
Next time he drives by, get his plates and file a police complaint. Keep an eye out.
X2. Few years ago,a guy would come down my street at least 3x the speed limit. I asked nicely since i had a lil girl and she love riding her bike outside...anyways it continued so I recorded him followed him down the street made sure he could see me writing down his tag...that's the last I ever saw of him he never drove down my street lol....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-13-2013, 10:17 AM

Tell him you'll have a fellow S2000 enthusiast with the proper blue color Mustang race him for rights to speed down your street...then I will gladly oblige for you and proceed to spank him. Than he shall never return...haha jk. Has he done it since he sped off that day? I would say file a police report (cuz I can't stand people who fly through neighborhoods) but I don't want him to come after you.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:41 PM

MaN~~I had a guy like that in my mom's neighborhood. Drove like a maniac on his cobra. It was F*ing annoying. I'm not gonna lie, his car was sweet..., but still.

What I did was get his plate and reported to HOA, and that solved the problem. Apparently I wasn't the only one annoyed by it. I'm not sure if it'll do the same for you.

-Max
Old 06-24-2013, 07:01 PM

I would call his mom
Old 06-26-2013, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Smurf_9K
I would call his mom

Forget my idea, that's the way to go!!

-Max
Old 08-23-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Do some detective work and figure out who he is, then call his CO.

Quick Reply: Advice on Mustang Owner