Hawaii Swap Meet For Sale Forum for S2000 Owners
Membership required
Mark this thread as Sold

Brandon's FS and WTB thread

Old 03-25-2011, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brandon's FS and WTB thread

Hey guys have a couple items I'm looking at selling and a couple which I'd like to buy. PM me as I'm on s2ki lurking a lot.

Update 7/11/14

Cusco front strut tower bar. Aluminum with blue end plates. Bought this and never put it on the car. Bar is used with a some rub marks on the top. Will post actual pictures this weekend. Here is what it looks like installed. $140 obo

Update 11/21/13

Berk 70mm HFC. Ran this for about 2 years. No problems at all. Went with a smaller 60mm exhaust. Paid $250, looking to get SOLD.

GTM, GT Motoring, Challenge rear carbon fiber spoiler. Weave is glossy 1x1 and it's in great shape. Replaces your third brake light. No drilling required. Attaches with the bolt holes from your third brake light and double sided tape on the sides. Paid ~$395+ shipping from GT Motoring. Decided I liked the car without the spoiler. Look down to see pics on the car $300 obo

Update 8/1/13
Tracy Sports single exhaust with Chilicoke AP2 exhaust cover. Piping is 60mm at the cat to resonator, then 70mm to muffler. Good shape with a couple small scrapes on the underside piping from my brother parking the car. Very minimal drone and not loud at all for a single exhaust quieter than GReddy SE dual and louder than a Fujitsubo Legalis-R. The tip is oval like the OEM AP2 stock exhaust. Good tone with decent power gain and throttle response. Welds are excellent. No issues with fitment or finish. Will try and polish up the tip as it has gotten tarnished/gold with regular use.

Chilicoke exhaust cover is included with the Tracy Sport exhaust. Only want to sell as a set. Will sell separate if new owner does not want cover with exhaust. This is pretty rare as well. I'd contacted the guy who made them a few times over the years and hadn't gotten a response. Picked this one up for more than it was new. It's rattle canned Sebring Silver with clear coat (two step). Paint match is ok. Could use a wet sanding.

Looking to get SOLD 2/5/15 for the combo.

Link to Evasive blog entry about exhaust. http://blog.evasivemotorsports.com/?p=273
Link to Chilicoke exhaust cap. http://chilicoke.com/s2000/ap2exhaustcap.html

Update 5/27/12
GReddy SE dual cat back with burnt Ti style tips from GoTuning. 70mm to 60mm piping with 103mm tips. Had this on the car for maybe 3k miles. In pretty much mint condition, no dents in canisters or resonator. Comes with all gaskets and upgraded nuts and bolts, the supplied one were junk. Already off the car and cleaned up. Paid $1500 shipped from CA, looking for SOLD thanks Jeff.

FD2 Civic Type R knob. Only used for a few days. Went back to my Voodoo knob. Very nice. Looks exactly like the CR knob but with red lettering. Added my pics 5/28/12. Basically brand new. Traded to Peter. Nice meeting you!

Update 5/16/12 - All items listed below are still for sale. Tires and wheels are stored at my house.
New Items:
Bilstein PSS (note NOT PSS9) coilovers are height adjustable, no damping adjustment. Good shape. Very comfortable for DD, rides better than stock. Good for lowering car a moderate amount ~1.5in. Had these for about 1.5 yrs ~11k miles. Comes with all the parts in kit including adjustment wrenches/spanners, must reuse stock top hats. Bought them new for ~$1000, looking to get SOLD!
Cleaned them up on 5/28/12. Everything is in great shape. Nothing is blown or leaking. All the perches move freely with no corrosion on the threads of the coils or perches. Those that have seen my car know that the car was not very low/slammed.

Cusco front U under brace. Same design as the ASM one, but Cusco blue. Couple scrapes on the bottom, nothing major. Been sitting at my house taking up space. SOLD thanks Troy

GT Motoring Rear Carbon Fiber wing 2x2 weave with a matte clear finish. I don't think you can get this wing in this finish anymore. Similar to the ASM duckbill, but is a little larger and does not curve in the middle by the emblem. Very good shape. No cracks. Couple small scratches on the underside of the wing.
SOLD

Fujitsubo Legalis-R with replaced mid pipe resonator. Resonator developed a rattle. Had it replaced with a 2.5in Vibrant performance ultra quiet resonator ($100+labor). Tips were recently polished, pic has one tip after polishing other without, both are polished now. Just taken off car but will clean up again before selling. No dents or scratches on canisters. Comes with gasket for mufflers and 2 exhaust hangers. Very good exhaust just a little louder than stock around town and sounds great when you get on it. SOLD

For sale:
2 x 225/45/17 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2. Probably around 60% tread left with some camber wear but still very usable. $60 obo for the pair.
Tirerack info page
given away.

2 x 255/40/17 BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S. About ~90% tread left. Tires are pretty much new. $160 obo for the pair
SOLD to John 8/19/11

2 x 215/45/17 Hankook RS-2. Approximately 10k miles on these. 65% tread left. No camber wear as I wasn't lowered when I had these on. Still lots of tread left. Good sticky tire for auto-x or spirited driving. These are currently mounted on a pair of wheels. Will dismount if someone wants to buy them. Looking for SOLD thanks Ronnie for the pair. UPDATE tires have been removed from wheels.8/15/11

set of Work VS-XX 17x8 +47, 17x9 +47, faces are matte black and lips need a to be re-polished. No bends, curbs or cracks. Has a few small nicks from rocks on the lips. One wheel was taken apart to clean. Got lazy. Just need to be re-assembled. Looking for SOLD price on these is firm.

Want to buy/trade
ASM Front Lip

Any other cool S2000 stuff you might have.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:41 PM

images uploaded. if you want more pics PM me your email address.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:28 PM

2 x 255/40/17 BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S. About ~90% tread left. Tires are pretty much new. $160 obo for the pair

Do you still have these?
Old 08-16-2011, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by jbee808

Do you still have these?

Yup still have them. Sent you a PM. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:19 PM

Thanks for the tires...
Old 08-19-2011, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by jbee808
Thanks for the tires...

no prob. Good meeting you.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:13 PM

bump. added a few parts some people might like.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:22 PM

front under brace sold.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 PM

Sorry never got back to you Brandon. I ended up ordering the challenge 76-TAS . If my ears bleed from my commute over the Pali ill hit you up for the Fujitsubo lol
Old 05-21-2012, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by rp215
Sorry never got back to you Brandon. I ended up ordering the challenge 76-TAS . If my ears bleed from my commute over the Pali ill hit you up for the Fujitsubo lol

Yea no problem. I'd like to check out the TA-S. Saw Troy the other day with the TA-R. From outside it didn't sound too loud. How do you like the TA-S?

Bump and possibly going to have a GReddy SE Dual with burnt tips up for sale! If anyone is interested.

Quick Reply: Brandon's FS and WTB thread