Carolinas A Better Place to Be

MB pics

Old 06-12-2005, 08:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MB pics

link to some pics

http://www.s2kcarolinas.com/phpBB2/v....php?p=147#147

i had an awesome time, hope everyone else did too...
Old 06-12-2005, 05:25 PM

Looks like fun! Hope to get to the coast one of these weekends.
Old 06-12-2005, 05:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

GREAT pics, 44Runner! I had a great time!

Many thanks to MulderATO for organizing such a fun day. Spending time in picturesque Georgetown (and that HUGE hot fudge sundae) was so cool, and then the intense competion at the karting track kicked it up a notch. (I especially liked how 3 of our guys got totally "wedged" in the kart track, because none of them were willing to give an inch!)

Mostly, it was great spending time with such cool S2k owners. Dinner at Broadway at the Beach and the margaritas topped off a perfect gathering. Looking forward to next year!
Old 06-13-2005, 04:47 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by smccoy,Jun 12 2005, 08:39 PM
GREAT pics, 44Runner! I had a great time!

Many thanks to MulderATO for organizing such a fun day. Spending time in picturesque Georgetown (and that HUGE hot fudge sundae) was so cool, and then the intense competion at the karting track kicked it up a notch. (I especially liked how 3 of our guys got totally "wedged" in the kart track, because none of them were willing to give an inch!)

Mostly, it was great spending time with such cool S2k owners. Dinner at Broadway at the Beach and the margaritas topped off a perfect gathering. Looking forward to next year!
I agree, we had a great time... Thanks Shiela and Ron for driving both of their S2000s down from Charlotte... very cool . Everytime I looked in the rear view mirror Shiela hair was in the wind and she had a huge grin across her face. I can't wait for the next meet.... maybe some carowinds . The kart racing was great... that will have to become a tradition (as long as Ron isn't allowed to keep passing in the hairpin.) and what happend to the self proclaimed kart champion? ... Thanks for a great time guys!
Old 06-13-2005, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by MulderATO,Jun 13 2005, 07:47 AM
and what happend to the self proclaimed kart champion?
I was cleaning house until the 3rd race where everybody just decided it was easiest to put me into the wall <cough> Taylor <cough>
Old 06-13-2005, 05:37 AM
Community Organizer

I agree, you were cleaning house... Its was funny getting behind you 'cause you were determined not to let anyone pass... even if that meant going 3 wide into the tightest curve on the track. but..... bruhahahahaha.... someone had to come out first . Taylor was kickin some but but she did have it bad towards the end .
Old 06-13-2005, 06:50 AM

The meet was great guys! Thanks to Mulder for organizing it and to everyone else for coming and making it a great time. This is my first meet with the s2k community and its gonna be hard to top. Definately some great people.
The Top-Notch racing is going to have to become a tradition for ever s2k meet in MB. I wish I could have been there on Friday for the G-town cruise. Sunday was a blast though. Aquariums are always fun, and who knew my sister could talk to stingrays

I have the pics uploaded to the computer at home, but the g/f would have killed me if I came straight home and went right to S2ki. So I'll have the pics up tonight. Alot of the pics didn't come out right, so the 87 pics I took will be knocked down a bit.

Thanks again everyone for making it such a great time.
Old 06-13-2005, 07:09 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by RWD_HNDA,Jun 13 2005, 09:50 AM
who knew my sister could talk to stingrays

LOL, so true.... I wish you guys could have seen it, RWD and I were on one side of the tank, Taylor on the other and all the rays were going over to her and spashing around. She was also having a good time playing with the horseshoe crabs.. everyone was watching her pic 'em up.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:49 AM

Looks like you guys had a great time, wish I could have made it.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:13 PM

Hey Guys I am glad everyone had a good time. I am just glad myself and Mulderato weren't the only ones to show up like the first night.
It was nice meeting Jason (AKA Jeremy), Tyler & Taylor, Dalino & Wife, Ron & Shiela and Dave again.
I want to thank my brother and our other friend Jason for hanging out with us the first night too.

I loved the go cart racing. I haven't had that much fun in a while. People sure change when they get behind the wheelof those things. Its like everyone turned into a wild animal at the wheel.

Too bad I couldn't hang out Sunday too. That one day of studying sure did the trick in helping me with my chemistry test today. Now I have to finish my speech for wednesday.

I'll post some picks soon.

Hope to hang out again.

Quick Reply: MB pics