MidWest S2000 Club Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota

Wichita owners - head count

Old 05-06-2008, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wichita owners - head count

We are trying to gather a headcount of actual Wichita owners/participants/members

Can you please reply to this forum and confirm you are from Wichita? It does not matter if you do not own an S2000, but that you are from Wichita only.

ThankS!

Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 PM

i am, have u talked to shelley? her and i think it would be a good idea to have an all kansas forum with sub cities in it, just like what florida has done. there is alot more people here in town that are not on the forum that i am trying to get to join. it would be alot easier to do that if we had our own place to post for our city instead of having to use the kc club forum. i mean u guys are 3 hours away from us and i know i can find all the people we need to start one.

jason
Old 05-06-2008, 07:44 PM

Old 05-07-2008, 11:02 AM

me and a few of my buddys here share this account but i know of 3 s2k owners including myself and one ex-owner that still comes on here.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:58 PM

Certainly, we can't compare ourselves to FL, CA or the DC area when it comes to member participation. The KC area was created to gather up people like yourselves...I think we have a total of 20-25 participants in the whole KS/MO area...so I don't know about breaking up in further sub-groups.

You should tell your friends to open separate accounts...that would be the first thing I would suggest. We are not limited to membership numbers so by all accounts, they should take advantage of that.

So.......we have 2 participant Wichita members so far...
Old 05-07-2008, 01:25 PM

yeah i understand that we dont have the numbers like the other states do, but that is what i am trying to change. it is hard to recruit people from a town to a forum that doesnt even have its own space to hold events on. it just doesnt seem as much fun if they have to go to a different towns forum to post things about thier own town. see what i plan on doing (if everything works out), is making some cards with the sites link to the wichita section and passing them out to every S that is in town. i think that would get alot of people to join the forum if they know that events are held right here in town.

and there is 3 so far.

jason
Old 05-07-2008, 04:31 PM

It is great energy what you have...so just use the KC site as you see fit. If you want to do a meet, post it on the KC club section...I bet you plenty of KC area owners will want to meet up with you guys if there is enough of an audience and the numbers show for it. We have a hard time getting members together in the KC region, that is not to say you cannot drag a bigger crowd...

So use this section as your own and drag traffic to it.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:30 PM

Well, then for meetings sake, check out the vented hood topic and plan to come to Wichita for a mod weekend.

During a weekend in June (dates undetermined by other members yet) I will be changing out the plastic top to glass top, and we have three people interested in Vented hoods (myself included).

Anyone else? Anything else?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Z06-KILLR,May 7 2008, 04:31 PM
It is great energy what you have...so just use the KC site as you see fit. If you want to do a meet, post it on the KC club section...I bet you plenty of KC area owners will want to meet up with you guys if there is enough of an audience and the numbers show for it. We have a hard time getting members together in the KC region, that is not to say you cannot drag a bigger crowd...

So use this section as your own and drag traffic to it.
well i appreciate your hospitality, thank you
jason
Old 05-08-2008, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by graymatterz,May 7 2008, 10:30 PM
Well, then for meetings sake, check out the vented hood topic and plan to come to Wichita for a mod weekend.

During a weekend in June (dates undetermined by other members yet) I will be changing out the plastic top to glass top, and we have three people interested in Vented hoods (myself included).

Anyone else? Anything else?
awesome - maybe we should mention location of meet on the title/sub heading of the post....for example:

OVERLAND PARK - WASH AND SHINE MEET - 5/9
Wash, wax and burgers meet at Jason's house

EMPORIA - S2000 Bar-b-q - 6/15
Say goodbye to a deer ol' friend - and eat it too!

WICHITA - DIY meet - 7/7
Come and learn how to replace your hood

I think if we all follow this format it could drag bigger crowds...whaddayathink?

Quick Reply: Wichita owners - head count