Jacksonville 1st Coast S2000 Owners

Sunday coffee and shooting range meet. July 31.

Old 07-21-2016, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an extra pistol if anyone needs one.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:31 PM

If only I were allowed more guests per visit (only up to 3 guests per member), I would invite all of you to come out to the outdoor range (Gateway off of 103rd) with me. Used to hate that place until I got a membership a couple of years ago. Members have access to private pistol bays (and rifle range) where we can do more run-n-gun type stuff; There's a plate rack and I have recently purchased additional steel targets just for fun.

If I make it out to OTS, I'll definitely bring my rifles for you guys to try out.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:50 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaylom
If only I were allowed more guests per visit (only up to 3 guests per member), I would invite all of you to come out to the outdoor range (Gateway off of 103rd) with me. Used to hate that place until I got a membership a couple of years ago. Members have access to private pistol bays (and rifle range) where we can do more run-n-gun type stuff; There's a plate rack and I have recently purchased additional steel targets just for fun.

If I make it out to OTS, I'll definitely bring my rifles for you guys to try out.
Went to Gateway a few time (non-member). It is an okay range. The range guys were a little too strict for my liking. They were obsessed with the 3 second rule. They were unhappy pricks as well. Heard good things about the members only ranges, but I didn't shoot often enough to buy a membership anywhere.
Old 07-23-2016, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by dc2-2-ap1
Originally Posted by Jaylom' timestamp='1469248291' post='24022984

Went to Gateway a few time (non-member). It is an okay range. The range guys were a little too strict for my liking. They were obsessed with the 3 second rule. They were unhappy pricks as well. Heard good things about the members only ranges, but I didn't shoot often enough to buy a membership anywhere.
Haha. I feel ya on that. It's totally different. As a member, the range officers are never down your throats. 3 second rule doesn't apply. They just pass by in their carts to make sure we are ok for like 5-10 seconds and are on their way. You're correct about it being an okay range. It does the job though (Active pistol drills/ quick rifle zero)

Ancient City and FOP are a different story. Trying to get a membership with these groups since I do the end of month 2-gun matches there anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcFnp-a2nw
Old 07-23-2016, 04:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaylom

Hell yeah man. Haven't seen you in a while,hope you come out.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Community Organizer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm looking forward to this. The new toy is staring at me calling my name.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought ear protection today and a gun bag. Can't wait for this
Old 07-29-2016, 10:10 AM
Community Organizer

Pew pew.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:36 PM

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Will no be able to make for coffee, etc., this weekend. Until next time and have fun
Old 07-29-2016, 06:39 PM
Community Organizer

Too bad. I think shay is bringing his new car.

Quick Reply: Sunday coffee and shooting range meet. July 31.