JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

E-manage Ultimate 101

Old 11-26-2006, 11:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So stupid question here -- since this install/initial setup takes a few days to complete, I should work out all of this before bringing it to a tuner? I have the technical knowledge, just not a lot of free time with school & work, so I was wondering how long it takes you guys to install (no tune) one of these. Since you did a couple at your Nor'Easter Meet I assumed that it would not take long to install at all with a boomslang harness.

Also on that note, I know that changes need to be made to the boomslang harness for this before install, but I have no idea what those changes are, despite reading MugenRioS2k1's troubled install thread. Do you guys (Twiztid & Giles) sell your modded harnesses outside of New England?
Old 11-26-2006, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by MugenRioS2k1,Jul 28 2006, 08:14 AM
Twiztid you are the man
good info

one thing for the noobs too tuning do not tune this thing your self take it to a professional even though this is a piggy back you can still damage your engine

Also for the noobs
Absolute pressure will never go into the negative values.
that is why Twiztid scale is positive in all areas.

FYI
There is a feature to convert your absolute values to a relative value scale however do not use this feature.
I have noticed if you switch say from absolute to relative and then back to absolute for some reason the scale begins to skew / change off of what was originally set. Most likely due to rounding errors in the conversion process.

Twiztid looking forward to the ignition logging modification and the temperature inputs.
Good info man! As a side note, did you ever prove your theory on getting the VSS from the EU to adjust for different gear ratios/tire sizes?
Old 11-27-2006, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Harnesses no longer need to be modified

V2.0 has been tested and proven and is a must on MY06

yes I stock units and harnesses .

I have not tried the VSS option as no one has needed it . But if you do splice it in as per Modifry's yellow box instructions .
Old 11-27-2006, 01:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, the NorEaster price was a steal, any chance of that deal coming up again? It might be worth it for me to make the drive. Keep up the good work Twiztid and thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!!
Old 11-27-2006, 02:29 PM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

Join in with me,and let's call it a Group Buy.!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 11:54 AM

what did the $1000 deal at the noreaster include? E-manage Ultimate, harness, tune?

I was there and wish i'd known about this.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by TriaXenginE,Nov 28 2006, 03:54 PM
what did the $1000 deal at the noreaster include? E-manage Ultimate, harness, tune?

I was there and wish i'd known about this.
EU, harness , installed and tuned .

We had a sign up list in the Nor 'Easter forum for it . We were doing them the day of the show at Cardinal Honda .

Sorry you missed out .

Old 11-28-2006, 01:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only Twiztid, I feel like if you set up a group buy in the next 6 months at the NorEaster price, you stand to make a good amount of money to make. Just food for thought. If you need help putting it together shoot me a PM. I'm sure I can get some Mid A people to take you up on it.

Ryan
Old 11-28-2006, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Twiztid,Nov 27 2006, 04:42 AM
Harnesses no longer need to be modified

V2.0 has been tested and proven and is a must on MY06

yes I stock units and harnesses .

I have not tried the VSS option as no one has needed it . But if you do splice it in as per Modifry's yellow box instructions .
That's great news, the only feedback I could find on V2.0 was that Greddy had no idea what it fixed, so I was skeptical. I don't need the VSS mod right now, but I will eventually and then I'll update you guys, I was just curious if it had been done. Twiztid, thanks again for the info, you're the man!
Old 11-29-2006, 06:44 AM

Received 464 Likes on 396 Posts

Originally Posted by Highrpmek,Nov 28 2006, 05:42 PM
Only Twiztid, I feel like if you set up a group buy in the next 6 months at the NorEaster price, you stand to make a good amount of money to make. Just food for thought. If you need help putting it together shoot me a PM. I'm sure I can get some Mid A people to take you up on it.

Ryan
Great Idea.!!!
we could all meet in Manchester,for a week-end.
I'm in,who else???

Quick Reply: E-manage Ultimate 101