The Maritimes Areas of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island

What are you working on/ What did you get today

Old 01-20-2017, 11:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats good to hear that the shine kits have good fitment, I would hate to have a kit that doesnt fit right

What suspension are you going with? I have Yonaka and I am thinking about upgrading soon, I was going to look into Tein or go all out and find spoon or mugen if they even make it for the s2k.

Wrapping eh? Have fun with that lol Took my husband and I over 50 hours to wrap his car last year totally not fun haha.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went with the original Ohlins DFV when they came out a couple years ago. The S2K forums seem to be in love with these for dual street/track duty. They're super compliant for my daily driver. When you turn them up they're more than competent enough to make the car faster than 95% of whatever else shows up to drive around the cones. If you want to try them out before you decide you can come for a drive when the cars comes out in the spring
Old 01-23-2017, 06:52 AM

Since i've stopped spending my on car parts for the S2K, this is the most S2K-related work i've done in the past months. I'm upgrading the braking system on my old Neon ACR track car. I had a spare master cylinder laying around for the S2K and tried to fit it on the Neon.The S2K master cylinder essentially bolt's up in place of the original unit with very minor massaging. A big benefit to this master is that it's 1" bore vs 7/8 in the stock unit. I'll get some better brake feel while limiting the ridiculous amount of pedal travel i had. Plus, the S2K unit only has 2 line outputs, perfect for the wilwood adjustable proportioning valve i picked up.

What are you working on/ What did you get today-mvoblnkl.jpg
Old 01-28-2017, 11:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my first purchase of the winter came in on friday.. enkei PF01SS 17x9 +60. still trying to source a set of BFG R1S in 255 to mount on them. going to try and make a run for the regional solo championship this year

Old 01-30-2017, 05:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

whats the plan for the outgoing wheel setup?
Old 01-30-2017, 05:59 AM

Wheels look so good. I've always wanted a set of PF01 for the S. Stoked to see you're going to take a crack at the championship too. I tried but just couldn't shake that Miata! I got my BFG's through PMCtire in Quebec since nobody else locally had access to the Rival S. I'm sure they'd at least know where to find a set of R1S if they didn't sell them themselves.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by dave_
whats the plan for the outgoing wheel setup?
RPF1s are going to be getting a fresh set of RE71Rs eventually and remain on the car for daily duty and for any solo event that falls on a rainy day.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:03 AM

The new wheels are going to look amazing. Love black on black!

Not much going on for mine, still waiting to get my engine back so we can get it up and running. I am still on the hunt for floor mats and rear hardtop brackets.
In the mean time I sent a few parts off to powder coat. Intake manifold, brackets etc..
Old 03-17-2017, 01:30 PM

Car has had to take a back seat for me. I am currently on deployment and will miss most of the season. I get back mid August and plan on ripping the car apart to get some of the work done, probably won't have it on the road this season unfortunately.
Old 03-26-2017, 05:45 AM

Oh wow that's a long time away. Did you decide on what wheels to buy?

Quick Reply: What are you working on/ What did you get today