Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Unsold

TX - Forbidden USA OEM style Hard top BB, RSG hardware

Old 10-13-2016, 01:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TX - Forbidden USA OEM style Hard top BB, RSG hardware

Name:Yousuf
Price:1250 obo

Selling my oe style hardtop. It's a forbidden unit, it's been painted Berlina black and has a rear window made out of plastic.
The paint matches pretty good and is in great condition. The overall fitment of the top is probably a 7/10. It required some work from me to fit right. It only really started to sit well once I used the rsg 2 piece hardware (for sale separately). All the seals are in good condition.
The rear window is tinted with some static cling tint. I did this myself and it's probably not the best job, but its very easily removed

The bad
He hardtop does have a crack under the driver side latch. I'm almost certain it happens from me trying to tighten the latch when it couldn't. I've had that crack there for quite some time. I haven't had any issues. I haven't really looked into getting it repaired, because I never felt like the top would fly off.
I've had to add some weather stripping to the driver side window to make a better deal with the window, this will be removed and cleaned off before I sell it.

Price
I'm asking 1k for the hardtop with the race hardware, and $250 for the rsg hardware. Local pick up only on the hardtop (North houston).
No trades unless it's a bike please
I will be posting more pictures once I get home, and they don't auto rotate
Attached Thumbnails TX - Forbidden USA OEM style Hard top BB, RSG hardware-img_2645.jpg   TX - Forbidden USA OEM style Hard top BB, RSG hardware-img_2651.jpg   TX - Forbidden USA OEM style Hard top BB, RSG hardware-img_1572.jpg  
Old 10-13-2016, 04:36 PM

Old 10-17-2016, 09:58 AM

Bump