Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Washington, D.C. Metro Area S2K People: Detailing at it's Finest!

Old 05-30-2004, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many of you enjoy spending countless hours making their baby shine? I know I do. But, how many of you work a hectic schedule that doesn't allow for a generous amount of time to do the job right? I know I do too. And I know that I am not alone.

A co-worker of mine suggested that I get my TL-S detailed by this team of brothers that actually travel to your home or office and detail the entire car for a minimal price. I agreed to make an appointment, just to see if They were as good as I. Mind you, I used to detail cars in North Carolina for four years, during school. I became pretty well versed in the Art of Pampering and detailing vehicles. I am very impressed with their work. Better than anything I could do. Now that is embarrassing to admit, but they are that good!

I met these two gentlemen, and handed them my keys. They worked on my TL-S for three hours, under my covered parking spot mind you! When they were finished, my White Diamond Pearl TL-S looked better than the day I bought her.
Honest. I was so impressed that I told all of my friends and co-workers about the services these guys do.

Please don't try to bash or misunderstand this post: We all (should) love detailing and pampering our S2K's. I just realize that everyday is not the same, and our schedules can change like our socks. I still detail her and my other cars, but I completely trust these two gentlemen with my S2000. Especially when I don't have the time and my baby needs the loving she deserves!
They do not skimp on the portions and the time spent to get every nook and cranny cleaned,washed,buffed,waxxed,polished, and then clear coated. The shine last for a long time. I don't know what they use, but the shine is better than any Zaino shine that I have seen in person. Believe it.

If you want to get ahold of these guys, please let me know. I am going to call Terry, one of the owners, and ask him if they do not mind me giving out their information, incase any of you out there are interested. Please PM me or e-mail me: mrigooroo@hotmail.com or mriguru@comcast.net I will be posting pictures, tomorrow, of how the final product looks.

Thanks for your time,

C.J.

P.S. - I am not getting anything out of this, so don't worry. I just like to praise people (if you have read any of my other post's) for good work and honest intentions. Look if you are a skeptic!
Old 05-31-2004, 04:36 AM
Former Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good looking out C.J.

I wish we had a decent service like this down here - of late I have been washing other people's cars and mine is being neglected - of course it has only been neglected for a week now, but that is a really long time for me
Old 05-31-2004, 10:33 AM

Poindexter, These guys are great! Sorry to hear that you've been slaving over others' and not your own Karma(sp?) is a good thing my friend!

They were glad that I wanted to give out their number to anyone in the D.C. Metro. (Why wouldn't they?) So, if you want their #, get in touch w/me.

Maybe we could get a future detail day set up? Talk to me.

-C.J.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:06 AM

what prices are we looking at here?
Old 05-31-2004, 11:40 AM

Why don't you just post their number in this thread?
Old 05-31-2004, 06:11 PM

For the S2000, they are charging $80 flat. For a full size sedan or SUV they charge $100 flat.

They clean, buff, polish, vaccum, and spit-shine the entire vehicle. There isn't a corner that isn't cleaned or piece of sand that hasn't been swept away.

Andy, I wanted to make sure that it was "okay" that I post their number First and Foremost. I see it as a professional courtesy. Do you blame me?

Here is the phone number: (301) 613 - 7129

Remember, they work during the week and on the weekends. They have been very accomodating to myself and several of my friends. I am sure that they will do the same for all of you!

I am sure that you all will be very happy with what you get for your money. I am still shocked.

F.Y.I. - They will also clean your vehicle. If you aren't looking for a complete detailing. The prices are very reasonable.

Take Care,

C.J.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:35 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Two guys laboring for 3 hours for $100? And they travel at no add'l cost? No offense, but that's not a great hourly wage for them... might make one skeptical. Just a thought from someone who has also detailed for $$$.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:21 PM

Old 06-01-2004, 06:40 AM

Understood ^

But also understand this: I wouldn't let just anyone touch my car(s). I had to see the finished product first.

Like I said before, you have to see it to believe it. Be skeptical though, it helps to keep you on your toes. Skip, you know what that's like...from one soldier to another

I would have to believe that they have a very Loyal clientel base... They obviously feel that they charge enough.

I know that I will continue to call on them when I cannot afford the time to detail her myself.

Take Care,

C.J.

P.S. - Terry and his Brother are very professional. Another (Good) selling point for me. Just my $.02
Old 06-01-2004, 03:35 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MRI_Guru
Skip, you know what that's like...from one soldier to another

Quick Reply: Washington, D.C. Metro Area S2K People: Detailing at it's Finest!