Money and Investing Discuss stock picks, portfolios, retirement and other investment related topics.

Anyone have experience with flexjobs.com

Old 08-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Gatsbee13

Default Anyone have experience with flexjobs.com

Im currently looking for a remote position and was wondering if anyone has tried out flexjobs.com and even possibly got a job through it.. I live around the LA area and have had a remote position for a few years now. I love the flexibility (not to mention no commute and dealing with office distractions). I did some research and this seems to be the #1 job board for telecommuting job postings.

btw: if anyone is interested, i found a position for a freelance part-time Car Writer position. Its completely telecommute and it requires atleast 3 years of automotive writer or car reviewer experience. 10-20 hrs a week.Their looking for a writer to create in-depth guides of the best cars and trucks in different categories. if your interested, let me know.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gatsbee13
Im currently looking for a remote position and was wondering if anyone has tried out flexjobs.com and even possibly got a job through it.. I live around the LA area and have had a remote position for a few years now. I love the flexibility (not to mention no commute and dealing with office distractions). I did some research and this seems to be the #1 job board for telecommuting job postings.

btw: if anyone is interested, i found a position for a freelance part-time Car Writer position. Its completely telecommute and it requires atleast 3 years of automotive writer or car reviewer experience. 10-20 hrs a week.Their looking for a writer to create in-depth guides of the best cars and trucks in different categories. if your interested, let me know.
I am interested as i have more than 3 years experience in the required field.