NES2KO Marketplace For Sale section for New England - Members Only

Kryptonite's part out

Old 01-30-2016, 06:05 AM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by S2-KAM
Are the Bride Gias from Japan or a reputable Authorized Bride Dealer? Do you still have the invoice from time of purchase? I'm interested if they are Authentic Brides from Japan. Are you also including the seat Rails? What kind of Rails are they? That ASM exhaust is super sexy, I wish I can throw money at you... Would look/sound good on My ASM S2000..
I bought the seat from another member but it's authentic and made in Japan. They are on bride rails if I remember right which are included too

I have a stainless steel ASM exhaust too but not sure if I'm selling that yet. Both are incredible exhausts
Old 01-30-2016, 11:26 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

so the UKDM 04-05 9k rpm ap2 cluster will not be plug and play for ap1?
Old 01-30-2016, 11:33 AM
Spotter

Originally Posted by S1 S2
so the UKDM 04-05 9k rpm ap2 cluster will not be plug and play for ap1?
To my knowledge it only works with an 04-05 because of the plug design. 00-03 were AP1's and 06+ were the DBW type and they changed the design of the plugs with each update

I did receive a plug with pig tails if anyone cares to wire it up themselves.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Are the Bride Gias from Japan or a reputable Authorized Bride Dealer? Do you still have the invoice from time of purchase? I'm interested if they are Authentic Brides from Japan. Are you also including the seat Rails? What kind of Rails are they? That ASM exhaust is super sexy, I wish I can throw money at you... Would look/sound good on My ASM S2000..
I bought the seat from another member but it's authentic and made in Japan. They are on bride rails if I remember right which are included too

I have a stainless steel ASM exhaust too but not sure if I'm selling that yet. Both are incredible exhausts
You Sir, are a baller. lol. ASM titanium and stainless, are they super loud? I just replaced a T1R with a Q300 because it was too loud for long commutes. Are the seats out the car? Can you post more pictures of side, front, bottom? How's the condition? Any tears or repairs? I'm definitely interested in them. Can I see them in person and sit in them also? My personal cell is 617-256-9849 if we can arrange something.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:29 PM
Spotter

Originally Posted by kryptonite' timestamp='1454166338' post='23866584

You Sir, are a baller. lol. ASM titanium and stainless, are they super loud? I just replaced a T1R with a Q300 because it was too loud for long commutes. Are the seats out the car? Can you post more pictures of side, front, bottom? How's the condition? Any tears or repairs? I'm definitely interested in them. Can I see them in person and sit in them also? My personal cell is 617-256-9849 if we can arrange something.
Haha, I've had the SS for a while now, got the titanium in December as a gift to myself for getting promoted.

They're both widely known to be the quietest 70mm exhaust out there. For street driving, there's no drone unless you're in 5th gear doing 2krpm or something and get that sluggish droney acceleration. When you want it to be loud and purr it does that too.

Not the greatest video but here's some acceleration noise with the titanium exhaust. It's slightly louder than it would be NA since I'm supercharged.

https://www.instagram.com/p/2kNVtOONtz

----
Seat is still in the car. I can grab you some pics of it early next week probably.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Originally Posted by S2-KAM' timestamp='1454198307' post='23866898
[quote name='kryptonite' timestamp='1454166338' post='23866584']

Haha, I've had the SS for a while now, got the titanium in December as a gift to myself for getting promoted.

They're both widely known to be the quietest 70mm exhaust out there. For street driving, there's no drone unless you're in 5th gear doing 2krpm or something and get that sluggish droney acceleration. When you want it to be loud and purr it does that too.

Not the greatest video but here's some acceleration noise with the titanium exhaust. It's slightly louder than it would be NA since I'm supercharged.

----
Seat is still in the car. I can grab you some pics of it early next week probably.
[/quote]

Great. I would appreciate additional pictures of the seats.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:05 PM
Spotter

Originally Posted by kryptonite' timestamp='1454203798' post='23866962
[quote name='S2-KAM' timestamp='1454198307' post='23866898']
[quote name='kryptonite' timestamp='1454166338' post='23866584']

----
[/quote]

Great. I would appreciate additional pictures of the seats.
[/quote]

By the way forgot to answer, no rips, no damage etc.

The seat is the Carbon-Kevlar version.

Will get you some more pics as soon as I can
Old 02-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Spotter

Bunch of pictures added for the seat + rail. Pick up only folks / will meet in the greater Boston area

Old 03-27-2016, 07:19 PM
Spotter

bump! thread updated with stuff thats been sold and still available
Old 04-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Spotter

bump. Stuff sold, price drops on the rest.

Quick Reply: Kryptonite's part out