New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

New England S2ki Photo Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 08:33 AM

Received 2,744 Likes on 1,619 Posts

Originally Posted by scho01
Hi Lainey!! We moved in on St Patricks Day after 7 month of renovation. We were lucky enough to sell the house in Barrington in Feb. How's things? I don't see many of the usuals that use to post here. I've been keeping an eye out for Eric on the MINI forums but haven't seen him.
All is well, Dave. Glad to hear you and Nancy are OK and in the new house. It really looks GREAT!

Erick's not hanging around S2KI lately, and I don't think he's frequenting the mini forum, but I'm not sure. I drove his mini once. A fun little car it is! Do you folks still have two of them?

I'll see Erick at Fall Crawl and tell him you were asking about him.

Tell Nancy I said Are your in-laws well? Do they still have the S?
Old 09-21-2011, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lainey
Originally Posted by scho01' timestamp='1316572694' post='20991471
Hi Lainey!! We moved in on St Patricks Day after 7 month of renovation. We were lucky enough to sell the house in Barrington in Feb. How's things? I don't see many of the usuals that use to post here. I've been keeping an eye out for Eric on the MINI forums but haven't seen him.
All is well, Dave. Glad to hear you and Nancy are OK and in the new house. It really looks GREAT!

Erick's not hanging around S2KI lately, and I don't think he's frequenting the mini forum, but I'm not sure. I drove his mini once. A fun little car it is! Do you folks still have two of them?

We sold the convertable before we bought the house, BUT Nancy has ordered a new MINI Cooper for herself! It's on a boat now crossing the pond. Should be here in a week or 2

Yes the Hummingbird and the in laws are doing great. I'll tell them you said hi.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lainey' timestamp='1316622823' post='20991834
[quote name='scho01' timestamp='1316572694' post='20991471']

We sold the convertable before we bought the house, BUT Nancy has ordered a new MINI Cooper for herself! It's on a boat now crossing the pond. Should be here in a week or 2

Yes the Hummingbird and the in laws are doing great. I'll tell them you said hi.
[/quote]
Thanks!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:47 PM

Greetings all!,

It's been a while, so I figured this would be a good thread to show off what we've been up to for almost a year next week. We bought this in Portsmouth:

....and turned it in to this:

Currently I'm in the process of painting the exterior, after that we're pretty much done. Just some landscaping that we didn't get to this summer. It started off as a 920 square foot ranch. We gutted the interior, redid the electrical, heating, plumbing, replaced the windows, and tore down a bunch of walls to open up the first floor. We added a 2nd floor and now we have a sweet 2000 square foot bungalow/cape in a great neighborhood in Portsmouth. It's been a lot of work, but well worth it. Hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully we can make a drive sometime soon if you still don't mind a MINI tagging along

WOW!! - Blows away my project - Nicely done!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by LazyProfessor
Originally Posted by scho01' timestamp='1316571232' post='20991411
Greetings all!,

It's been a while, so I figured this would be a good thread to show off what we've been up to for almost a year next week. We bought this in Portsmouth:

....and turned it in to this:

Currently I'm in the process of painting the exterior, after that we're pretty much done. Just some landscaping that we didn't get to this summer. It started off as a 920 square foot ranch. We gutted the interior, redid the electrical, heating, plumbing, replaced the windows, and tore down a bunch of walls to open up the first floor. We added a 2nd floor and now we have a sweet 2000 square foot bungalow/cape in a great neighborhood in Portsmouth. It's been a lot of work, but well worth it. Hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully we can make a drive sometime soon if you still don't mind a MINI tagging along

WOW!! - Blows away my project - Nicely done!
Thanx! Note, when I say "we" gutted the interior, and "we" added the 2nd story I'm referring to our builder who was just awesome! My wife and I did as much as possible while both working full time jobs. Saved tons by painting the interior and exterior ourselves.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:30 AM

Stole your neighbors color!! lol jk. Just noticed it was similar.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:28 PM

Hey everyone. Haven't been posting much. Life's been hectic. Figured I'd share the new addition to the family. The girlfriend and I named him Senna. I gave him his first bath the other day and I had to snap a pic. He was not happy with me.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 PM

Another Saturday at our house.

Doesn't everyone want to paint their pumpkin PINK???

A bit more traditional on this one

Grandson likes paint, LOTS of paint on his pumpkin.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never posted this, Ultra Gauge is setup in the radio door:

Old 09-30-2011, 07:02 AM

Very cool, Kenta. See you tonight.

Quick Reply: New England S2ki Photo Thread