Northern Florida and the Panhandle Includes Pensacola, Tallahassee, Lake City, and Gainesville

Local car meets? (Pensacola/Destin/PCB)

Old 02-20-2016, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Local car meets? (Pensacola/Destin/PCB)

I just moved to the area and wanted to meet up at least on the weekends like Friday or Saturday nights with other car enthusiasts, especially local S2k owners and thought someone might know some local spots to go. So far I have heard of a few like Bayfront in Pensacola and St. Andrews Marina in PCB. Would really like any and all input. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2016, 01:03 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Check out http://www.race850.com/ they probably have a better idea of what is going on over there. Most of those guys are in the PCB/Pensacola area. I'm in Tallahassee so I'm just a bit out of that loop.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:51 AM

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by micah2k
I just moved to the area and wanted to meet up at least on the weekends like Friday or Saturday nights with other car enthusiasts, especially local S2k owners and thought someone might know some local spots to go. So far I have heard of a few like Bayfront in Pensacola and St. Andrews Marina in PCB. Would really like any and all input. Thanks!
Bayfront in Pcola is the kind of meet that you really only need to go to once every 3 months to remind yourself how shitty it has become. I remember going out there every Saturday back in its prime where we would often transition out to Pcola Beach and normally did some street racing out between Pcola and Navarre beach. Shoot me a PM, I am up for a meet.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:16 AM

I'm also in the Pcola area, I'm down for meets when my work schedule permits, but I plan on going to C&C if anyone is interested.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by s2k-Kris
I'm also in the Pcola area, I'm down for meets when my work schedule permits, but I plan on going to C&C if anyone is interested.
Did you make it to the Pcola C&C last weekend? There is also a Fort Walton Beach C&C on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Bayfront has been shut down but there are a couple Saturday night meets along with a Monday night meet at the Sonic north of Car City and a Tuesday meet at Hardway Performance in Mary Esther.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by King Tut
Originally Posted by s2k-Kris' timestamp='1472130961' post='24047389
Did you make it to the Pcola C&C last weekend? There is also a Fort Walton Beach C&C on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Bayfront has been shut down but there are a couple Saturday night meets along with a Monday night meet at the Sonic north of Car City and a Tuesday meet at Hardway Performance in Mary Esther.

I was able to make it out, but I was the only s2k to my surprise. Wasn't aware of the Sonic meets. I was thinking of going to the Nine Mile Cruise In. Just not sure if you have to be a member of their club or not.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by s2k-Kris
I was able to make it out, but I was the only s2k to my surprise. Wasn't aware of the Sonic meets. I was thinking of going to the Nine Mile Cruise In. Just not sure if you have to be a member of their club or not.
You talking about the Saturday night one near the Burger King? I don't think you have to be a member, but that is really more for muscle car types. You might like the B&M Tires meet in West Pcola more.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by King Tut
Originally Posted by s2k-Kris' timestamp='1472654953' post='24051897
You talking about the Saturday night one near the Burger King? I don't think you have to be a member, but that is really more for muscle car types. You might like the B&M Tires meet in West Pcola more.
Yeah that's the one I'm talking about, they advertise it's a car show for all makes, models, years, what not. I just feel like I'm greatly out of the age range though. I'll definitely look up the B&M Tires meet.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:52 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Anyone interested in an Invidia n1 dual exhaust?
I no longer have my s2k and need to get it sold.
I'm in Mobile, AL.
251-656-3579 if interested
Old 09-07-2016, 10:17 AM

I will be going to Emerald Coast C&C this weekend if anyone else wants to meet out there. Or meet in pensacola and drive out there.

Quick Reply: Local car meets? (Pensacola/Destin/PCB)