NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

MY STOCK AP1 VS MODDED AP1

Old 07-26-2006, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY STOCK AP1 VS MODDED AP1

WELL ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO I WAS UP IN NANUET, NY.....RIGHT ON THE NY AND NJ BORDER ON THE PARKWAY. I WAS WITH A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS JUST CHECKING OUT THE CARS (AND THE GIRLS ) THERES ALWAYS PEOPLE UP THERE ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS. WE DROVE IN AND I IMMEDIATLEY SAW A BLACK MODDED AP1. I JUST DROVE BY AND TOLD HIM "NICE CAR". ABOUT HALF AN HOUR LATER I SAW AN RX-8. I ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED TO RACE BUT HE SAID "NO BECAUSE MY CAR IS NOT TO RACE BUT TO LOOK PRETTY" WHAT A PUSSY! I THOUGHT. "BUT" HE SAID " MY FRIEND WITH THE BLACK S2K WANTS TO RACE YOU". I THOUGHT , ALRIGHT THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING. ONCE EVERYTHING WAS SETUP SUCH AS FLAGGER, DISTANCE (1/4 MILE), TOP DOWN WITH A PASSENGER BOTH OF US.......WE LINED UP ON PARKWAY SOUTH RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REST STOP WITH LIKE 200 PEOPLE ON THE BARRIERS. YEAH I KNOW ITS UNSAFE BUT ITS LIKE SEX ...ONCE YOU START YOU CANT STOP ANY WAY A LIST OF THE MODS FOR THE BLACK AP1 ARE AS FOLLOWS FROM WHAT I SAW AND HEARD; DUAL CAT BACK EXHAUST UNKNOWN BRAND, SHORT RAM INTAKE AEM, BIG RICER TACH GOOD FOR 4 HP, AN S2000 STICKER ON BOTH LOWER DOOR PANELS GOOD FOR A COMBINED 10 HP, AND AN AGGRESSIVE CLUTCH OR WHAT SOUNDED LIKE ONE.(THAT OR HE COULDNT DRIVE FOR SH*T... HEY IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT RIDE IT!) BY THE WAY MY PASSENGER WAS THIS EXOTIC CHICK IVE KNOWN FOR A WHILE. IF ANY ONE HAS SEEN TOKYO DRIFT SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER BUT I FORGOT HER NAME. BACK TO THE RACE... WE LINE UP. I REV AND STAY AT 5600 RPMS. AS SOON AS HIS HANDS DROPPED I LET GO OF THE CLUTCH AND HAD A PRETTY DECENT LAUNCH CONSIDERING I HAVE MISMATCHED TIRES. OFF THE LAUNCH I PUT HALF A CAR ON HIM. 2ND GEAR ANOTHER HALF A CAR. 3RD GEAR ANOTHER HALF. BY THE TIME WE WERE DONE I BEAT HIM BY A CAR AND A HALF TO TWO CARS, WITH A 3000GT WAITING FOR US ON THE FINISH LINE. WE MADE A U-TURN AND MET BACK AT THE REST STOP. WE TALKED A LITTLE BIT AND I EXPLAINED THAT YOU CANT DO THE SAME MODS TO THE S2K THAT YOU WOULD DO ON ANY OTHER HONDA BECAUSE IT WONT RESPOND AS WELL. SOME OF YOU MAY ARGUE BUT IVE SEEN AN S2K WITH AN AFTERMARKET EXHAUST LOSE POWER ON A DYNO AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE STOCK SYSTEM WIEGHED LESS. ANY WAY... IF AT THE BEGINNING HE WAS COCKY HE WAS DEFINITLY MORE HUMBLE AT THE END. AS FOR MY FEMALE COMPANION... LETS JUST SAY I GOT MORE THAN A HUG AND A KISS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT UNTIL NEXT TIME
Old 07-26-2006, 12:28 PM

Why are you yelling!!
Old 07-26-2006, 12:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 07-26-2006, 12:30 PM

Sorry to lazy to capitalize
Old 07-26-2006, 12:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cliff notes someone?
Old 07-26-2006, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Jul 26 2006, 12:43 PM
cliff notes someone?
ditto. I just can't read something like that.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by GRUNTS2K,Jul 26 2006, 12:30 PM
Sorry to lazy to capitalize
Oh no, you seemed to capitalize far too well.

When I look at your post, all I see is a screen door.

While nothing in this story is unbelieveable (except for the exotic chick who we know was his downsyndrome sister ), it sounds more like a 16 year olds wet dream that he came up with in study hall. Seriously, who the hell signs up to this site the first day and lays down 23 posts? Maybe I am just grumpy.

Cliff notes: Paul Walker in the stock S2K pulls D.K. in the poorly modified S2K and then gives lessons to newly humbled D.K.

Honestly...what kind of meat lover puts an externally dash mounted tach on the s2k? Purpose?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by 1Ferris,Jul 26 2006, 01:25 PM
Oh no, you seemed to capitalize far too well.

When I look at your post, all I see is a screen door.

While nothing in this story is unbelieveable (except for the exotic chick who we know was his downsyndrome sister ), it sounds more like a 16 year olds wet dream that he came up with in study hall. Seriously, who the hell signs up to this site the first day and lays down 23 posts? Maybe I am just grumpy.

Cliff notes: Paul Walker in the stock S2K pulls D.K. in the poorly modified S2K and then gives lessons to newly humbled D.K.

Honestly...what kind of meat lover puts an externally dash mounted tach on the s2k? Purpose?
this is gonna get good
Old 07-26-2006, 04:53 PM

this is good! Fast and the Furious 4 in the making.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:08 PM

WOW...freaky night ..he won by 1 and a half....to a moded s2k

Quick Reply: MY STOCK AP1 VS MODDED AP1