Official Metro Beer Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 08:31 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hmm i wonder who it was.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by orangebarius
hmm i wonder who it was.
Me too, not too many S2s around there, especially as you described. I've seen one around D&D but its a stock AP2.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:10 AM

i've on a Other Half lately. picked up their last 2 can releases. Nelson, Green Diamonds, Galaxy and All Green Everything. Citra is really good too.
Such great IPAs. Other Half, Single Cut, Carton and Kane are my favorite ones around here right now. They all make great brews.

Going to vermont next weekend for some beer fun. Heady Topper, Lawson's Liquids, Fiddlehead (mastermind can release) and Hillstead Farms.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:12 PM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

i've on a Other Half lately. picked up their last 2 can releases. Nelson, Green Diamonds, Galaxy and All Green Everything. Citra is really good too.
Such great IPAs. Other Half, Single Cut, Carton and Kane are my favorite ones around here right now. They all make great brews.

Going to vermont next weekend for some beer fun. Heady Topper, Lawson's Liquids, Fiddlehead (mastermind can release) and Hillstead Farms.
Beer talk!!! Mothers ale house opened up in Lincoln Park... Went in there thinking beer selection galore... Boy was I disappointed.

Been getting a lot of craft beer selections from buy rite wine and spirits....even growlers

Six point/river horse /third shift/Lagunitas etc etc etc etc

Posting this here for the beer guys

http://bigbrewny.com/tickets-info/

Use code bbny15

For 45 a ticket hopefully the coupon still works
Old 08-01-2015, 06:54 AM

enjoy brotha!
Old 08-01-2015, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by sick_AP1

Beer talk!!! Mothers ale house opened up in Lincoln Park... Went in there thinking beer selection galore... Boy was I disappointed.

Been getting a lot of craft beer selections from buy rite wine and spirits....even growlers

Six point/river horse /third shift/Lagunitas etc etc etc etc

Posting this here for the beer guys

http://bigbrewny.com/tickets-info/

Use code bbny15

For 45 a ticket hopefully the coupon still works

Have you done Blue Ale House on 23 yet? Great selections.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:45 AM

forgot to update this. VT is awesome. got all of the beers listed above and stopped at lost nation. got some of their mosaic and gose cans to bring home. had a few beers on tap as well. we ate and drank and prohibition pig, which was awesome.

hill farmstead beers are slowly making their way down here. some places in NY have it. Ambulance in Nyack has a dedicated line for their beers now.

going to hit up singlecut tomm in queens before the mets game. they just bottled yesterday. other half is having a can release tomm too. all green everything and green diamonds. im going to pass on that though. i got so much VT stuff still to drink.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bonjour beetches...I forgot about this thread...and this whole forum! Ive been drinking beers non stop almost every friday now at Sedona Taphouse in Norwalk. 320 bottles and 50 rotating drafts...Delic!
Old 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM

had a 2014 founders backwoods bastard the other night that i've been again. after 1yr, its a little less boozy and still delicious.

making a trade later today. some other half cans (2 hop showers and 1 amarillo) for some treehouse cans (1 in perpetuity and 2 eurekas).

my buddy went to vermont last weekend and picked up my lost nation bottles. cant wait to try them. you have to sign up for the right to purchase the bottles. kinda weird, but it's a limited run of them.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:09 AM

making another trade today too. 1 heady topper and 1 2014 bcs for 3 cans of grimm afterimage dipa. i've had plenty of heady and bcs, but never had grimm. i hear they make some amazing brews. can't wait to try it.

also, have a lawson's super session 2 chillin in my fridge that i'll probably drink tonight.