Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Looking fo a CAPA Software

Old 06-17-2016, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking fo a CAPA Software

Okay guys I'm warning you this is really off-topic I just need a little help here. Working in an ISO certified company is sometimes draining given that internal and external audits are required yearly. These audits ensures the continuous improvement of our company’s quality management system. The implementation of CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) is essential to prevent unfavorable events to escalate. To keep track on the status of the preventive action, documentation is a must and I am the one in charge of this. So to lessen my work I am looking for a CAPA software than can keep my work in track. I’m certain that this kind of software exist I’m just not sure where and how to get it. If anyone here knows something about this please notify me or send me a message. Thank you and looking forward to all your recommendations.
Old 06-19-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

Yes, I heard about it already. It could even check the system before the problem becomes serious. However, there are a lot of choices who gives the best assistance to it. I can't recommend any, it would be better if you'll be the one to decide according to your company's needs. I would only advise you to get the one which is versatile from a quality management to detecting risk and corrective actions. This must focus more in helping in the growth of the company.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Fancy_Free
Yes, I heard about it already. It could even check the system before the problem becomes serious. However, there are a lot of choices who gives the best assistance to it. I can't recommend any, it would be better if you'll be the one to decide according to your company's needs. I would only advise you to get the one which is versatile from a quality management to detecting risk and corrective actions. This must focus more in helping in the growth of the company.
Which CAPA software have you tried before and what other things do you suggest I look for? I'm checking out Verse Solutions right now because it was recommended by my friend.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I work at a very large US based ortho manufacturer. We use EtQ for CAPA's, PA's, SCAR's, etc.