Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Shop Suggestions for the Seattle WA Area?

Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can do tires for people but you would have to bring them to my work.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by New2Stewie03
Richtuned motorsports in Auburn, he tuned my car and fixed my inline pro manifold that cracked at the waste gate, solved a map sensor wiring issue and solved my fuel related issues. Which were all due to faulty parts or workmanship by other shops i previously went to. Rich is a great guy and has a lot of sources leaning towards hondas. He is currently moving to a better shop location 3 buildings down from his old one. He is honest and upfront about his charges which is hard to find in shop owners nowadays. His business is currently new and upcoming but he has over 7 years in tuning experience in a shop setting.

I dynoed at 515whp 330ftlbs on his Dyno Dynamics

Rich Tuned Motorsports
Dyno Tuning - ECU Chipping - Engine Swaps
Turbo Fabrication - Exhaust systems
Custom wiring - Suspension and Brakes
425-281-0073
Yeah Rich is a great tuner. I found out about him like 6 years ago. Some buddies I worked with at the time were friends with him and he tuned their cars. I would definitely recommend him for Honda tuning.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by DCMike33
wow that's awesome. thanks! may i ask how much you would charge to mount & balance and such?
Old 04-03-2013, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by rokit
Originally Posted by DCMike33' timestamp='1364970827' post='22447427
wow that's awesome. thanks! may i ask how much you would charge to mount & balance and such?
I would do it for $40 tires are easy as long as your not stretching. I wont mount stretched tires I don't want to be liable for that.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:41 PM

I can also do alignments for $40. I am free to do this stuff on saturdays.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Ok so being new to the area I need to know which shops to actually trust my car with. I rarely take it in for anything but there is a few things that are unavoidable. Please feel free to add suggestions for other services I figure this could be a good resource for everyone and any new owners as well.

Alignments
Powder coating/Paint Services
Tire Shops
Metal Plating
Tuning/Dyno

Again please suggest anyplace you have been and had a good experience and make sure you say what service you had done! If you can also list a web site or information about the shop as well.
Hello Elliott.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:47 PM

+1 for Stage Auto - I had a bent-in and scratched front fender, and they made it look as if it never happened. Great service from the guys there. I saw two other S2000's there at the same time.

And for more general needs, +1 for Ishii Motor. I took boxes full of liquids and had them flush out everything. They also took care of installing my trunk springs which I was struggling with on my own.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make that +2 for Stage Auto in Kirkland. I've been getting acquainted with them lol, particularly Chris. As with most good shops, they're usually busy so schedule ahead of time if possible. In fact Chris there knows at least a couple names in the s2k community. He has a passion for the cars he works on (numerous S2000's among other sports cars) and seems to enjoy it from my conversations with him.

As far as dealing with an accident for body work under insurance, I'd give high praise to Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond. They did a fabulous job on body work for my ap1 after hitting an elk on the freeway, and being covered under insurance only $500 was out of my pocket (as would have been the case with any shop I went with).
Old 07-24-2016, 11:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did everyone forget about http://www.zahntechauto.com/ ?
Old 04-07-2020, 02:05 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Bumping this up. Other than Richtuned, any other shops in the area that can do fab/welding work and dyno tuning?

Quick Reply: Shop Suggestions for the Seattle WA Area?