Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2 F20C Engines Please Read through Post

Old 11-09-2016, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2 F20C Engines Please Read through Post

First Name: Justin
Price: 1000 obo for engine with 150,XXXmi or 3000obo for both engines

I write a lot to minimize questions. Please read entire post before contacting

I have a stock f20c 150,XXXmi engine out of a ,MY2000 AP1, for sale. Started having a rod knock so engine was pulled and replaced. I do not have the means to fix this engine but I will say this. The block is good no scoring from what i can see from below. The crank can be polished where the bearing was starting to go cylinder 3. All the rods and pistons are good to go. Head is good but can use a recondition. Was running Pennzoil Platinum oil in it and burned through a quart every 3 weeks or 1500mi. This was my daily and I easily put anywhere from 1000 to 2000 miles on it a month due to work. Started to take apart the head to remove from the block but was advised from taking the engine apart anymore. Cams were removed but will come with everything to put back on head. All bearing caps on the rods were removed to find bad bearing they are on there but will need to be torqued to spec. Crank was never removed but there were no signs of bad mains and no obsessive play for the thrust bearing. Will include newer OEM alternator, coil packs, AP1 flywheel, and exhaust manifold. Intake manifold w/ injectors and throttle body is still attached as well. A oil pan with metal baffle will be included, this came off replacement motor. I had plans to recondition this engine myself but time and money are saying other wise. Seeing how this is a high mileage motor i would advise replacing the rod bearings as they show signs or being worn.

This is the engine I installed, another F20C (MY2002 AP1) with 100,XXXmi. Currently in car and is developing either a piston slap or a rod knock has a cold start knock that disappears almost immediately, no shavings or glitter found in pan. This engine will be going up for sale as a Full untouched Engine as well, as soon as I purchase my F22. Hell if you want both engines make me a deal and we'll go from there. Just want to get a good F22 so that I can have the best of both worlds and have a nice car to drive around. I have other cars now so the S tends to sit more often which would allow me to let it sit if somebody wants both engines. I CAN DELIVER (WITHIN REASONABLE DISTANCE) IF NEEDED.

Contact me through PM or text me at 2five3-Seven20- 31Five0