Redliners For Sale A forum to sell items within the Prairie Redliners' community. Members only.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: A bunch of stuff!

Old 05-18-2011, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: A bunch of stuff!

I'm trying to clean out my garage so I'll be trying to get rid of this stuff. It's been sitting fore a while since swapping out so I'm really not bothered if it doesn't sell, but if you see something you like and you don't agree with the price, by all means, shoot me an offer.

1. 2001 S2000 black leather seats, driver's and passenger's.

These are in fairly good shape. Haven't had them in for over year. There is some slight wear on the side bolster on the driver's side but it's not too bad compared to some. I'd rate these about an 8/10 or maybe higher. Haven't seen them in a while so I'll have another look

Sold

2. 2001 S2000 Black steering wheel with air bag.

This thing is in excellent shape and has been taken out for well over a year as well. The cruise control buttons were taken off and transferred to the aftermarket wheel but the wheel still works fine and looks great. I priced one out thinking I'd replace it but can't be bothered so I'm selling it without one. I found a used on for about 20 bux.

Asking $300

3. 2001 S2000 Stock air box

This thing has been laying around for AGES!! It's just the airbox and not the rubber piping. It's in good shape. Haven't used it since I've gone turbo.

Asking $old

4. AP1 S2000 rear bumper valences.

Well, I bought these thinking I'd install them but ended up getting something different and these have been sitting in my garage now for a while. They have never been installed but when I put them up to the car, there will be some modding needed to get them to fit properly. They are made of fiberglass so this shouldn't be too difficult if you know how to do it or if you get someone to do it for you. You could probably even get these to fit another car if you're so inclined to try.

Here's a photo of them:

I'm looking for $50 per set obo.

5. Engine Torque Damper with puddymod bracket

I bought this but can't use because of my charge piping so that's also for sale if you guys need one. It has the puddy mod bracket so it bolts up under the fuse box.

I can't remember the brand name but...it's pink...that's all I can remember at this moment so I'll have a look to see what brand it is. Also, it's scratched a bit from the previous owner's heat shield.
ETD photos

Asking $60 obo

6. AP1 and AP2 factory headers

I have one of each, one off of a 2001 and one off of a 2004. Both in great condition.

Asking $60 each

7. Universal front splitters (Damaged, slightly reparied but can be made to look good)

I bought these and caught a curb pretty hard. It tore one in half but I put it back together with some epoxy. They were originally carbon fiber but these things will need to be painted. I thought I was going to do it but just bought a new set.

Front splitters on Ebay

Sold
8. AP1 Black door inserts

These are in excellent condition. I swapped out for some red ones. These are just the door insert and not the entire door panel.

Asking $100 bux obo

9. Ap1 Black and red door panels

These are the black panels with the red door inserts. They are in relatively good shape; however, the previous owner decided to put tweeters on the corners closest to the back part of the insert so I removed them and there was a bit of a hole so I took a strip of Carbon fiber material, the DiNoc stuff and put it over the back. It actually doesn't look bad! haha, but the rest of the panel is in great shape.

Asking $200 for the pair (entire panels)

10: PAC OEM-1 system interface (Nissan)

This was used for several months for an aftermarket head unit in a 2004 Nissan 350z with the Bose system. You NEED this to get an aftermarket deck to work well with the Bose System. Here are some specs:

The OEM-1 makes it easy to upgrade a factory 'premium' system, such as a GM Delco/ Bose® or a Ford/ JBL. Whether replacing the factory radio or amplifier, the OEM-1 is your 'plug and play' solution. The OEM-1 provides a 4 channel RCA output when adding an additional. The OEM-1 gives you a fast and accutate installation without the need to cut wires. The AOEM kits will also work for adding an amp to some GM vehicles without Bose® or with Monsoon.

•Connects to the vehicle's wiring and offers a 4-channel RCA audio output for adding aftermarket amplification.
•Provides full range audio output 20 to 20,000Hz.
•Can also be used to add an aftermarket radio to a factory amplified sound system.
•Can be used to install an aftermarket radio in a vehicle with a factory amplified sound system or to add an aftermarket amplifier to a factory headunit
•Transformer isolated for optimal sound and performance

For some reason shipping was half the price of the unit! Anyway, brand new this is pretty pricey.

Looking for $50 obo

11: Axxess GMOS LAN 01 with onstar (was used in 2008 silverado aftermarket stereo)

I bought this from Visions but think I may have gotten ripped off...surprise surprise!

Anyway, looking to get rid of this thing. It was out of a 2008 Chevy Silverado with onstar at allowed for an aftermarket deck to work with it. I paid 200 bux for it.

Looking for $100 obo

12: 2001 AP1 S2000 shift knob

In good condition.

Looking for $50 obo

13: OEM side mirrors (silverstone)

Great condition

Looking for $100 obo

14: OEM springs - $50 obo

15: OEM tail lights - $old

16: Honda emblems with black backgroung and chrome "H" - $sold

17: OEM Injectors Sold

I think that's it for now. I'll try and update this as I find more items and I'll try and get pictures upon request.

These are in Canadian Dollars and they do not include shipping but keep in mind that my prices are obo so shoot me an offer if you'd like.

Cheers lads!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:10 PM

Some other things added. I'd rather sell in Canada so feel free to make an offer. Just trying to tidy up around here!
Old 05-22-2011, 06:40 PM

Do you have any pics of the mirrors? Might are kinda covered in chips
Old 05-27-2011, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by AndrewC
Do you have any pics of the mirrors? Might are kinda covered in chips

Where you located? I can text you a picture if you're in Calgary or Edmonton. Just PM me your number
Old 06-01-2011, 07:33 PM

Updated with some pics.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 AM

Have you got a black glove box by any chance?