Redliners For Sale A forum to sell items within the Prairie Redliners' community. Members only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: garage sale

Old 04-22-2014, 07:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: garage sale

Cross posting from here:

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/108...arts-sunshade/

Here's my ad posted verbatim (if there are any discrepancies, the thread in the main classified forum is most accurate):

First Name: Vince
Price: various, please see body of post
Contact: PM or email, will exchange cell numbers in PM or email if desired

I recently sold my car, so now it’s time to unload the rest of the other items I have kicking around.

Some of these items are duplicated from my previous ad here: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/101...lave-cylinder/

But please don’t visit that thread, I want to consolidate all the parts, hence starting up a new thread instead. That said, it appears that the list of parts will be rather lengthy, so probably I will need two or three separate posts.

All prices in USD. Some are inclusive of shipping, some not (typically the larger, heavier items). Contact me for details and we can arrange something. If a fellow Canadian, I would prefer an Interac email transfer, and we will also work something out for price and shipping.

If the prices are way out of line, let me know politely and I will contemplate adjusting. I'm willing to combine shipping on various items, just need to discuss. Be aware that if you are from the US and want some of these parts, the. Shipping. Costs. More. so be reasonable in any offers made.

The list of parts:
OE red Honda badge - for the trunk. Brand new, never mounted. Bought it from another forum member, but never got around to mounting it. SOLD.

J’s Racing red Honda badge – for some sort of late model Civic. I was going to mount this on top of the Honda badge on my AP2 steering wheel, but it’s not perfect – slightly too small. SOLD.

Cobra seat – Cobra Suzuka FIA seat in red leather, one off. Purchased from Sube Sports (US Cobra importer) who had it made for display at SEMA. I had it mounted in the car for a few months only before figuring that my old ass liked the OE seats for ease of getting in and out. Some wear marks where the belts passed, but otherwise in tip top shape. SOLD.

Buddy Club seat rails – driver’s side, purchased new from Go Tuning, used it to mount the Cobra. SOLD.

AP1 red leather seats – not the greatest shape. Good if you just want to throw a set of red seats in the car. Numerous cracks in the bottom leather. I did repair the bottom bolsters. Currently disassembled, ready for shipping – but heavy and costly to ship. SOLD.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:21 AM

AP1 air bag – from my 01, removed when I went to the AP2 wheel. $165 shipped.
[URL=http://s788.photobucket.com/user/vincetong/media/stuff%20for%20sale/C1735355-98A2-494F-8B87-B4B38F85C5AE_zpsime8ng60.jpg.html][/URL

AP1 ballasts and ignitors – from my 01, removed when I installed AP2 headlights and ballasts. SOLD.

Cubbyhole – from a late model AP2, goes underneath the passenger side. Never got around to modifying my AP1 dash to fit it. SOLD.

AP1 sway bars – these came off my 01 AP1 and I understand are the thickest OE bar available. $100 plus shipping. No photo. They look like...wait for it...swaybars!

F22C oil pan – Some notches on the bottom from the previous owner’s install into an AE86. I think I have the baffle somewhere too. $125 plus shipping.

F22C head – disassembled, no keepers, no retainers, missing several valve stem oil seals, no valve cover. But does come with intake and exhaust valves and springs.

This thing has been sitting exposed in my garage for quite some time, so it will require a thorough cleaning, good for a project. $200 plus shipping.

I've just parted out the camshaft caps. Camshafts still available. $150 plus shipping for the cams.

Sunshade – Weathertech sunshade. Used one summer only. Was a birthday gift from my wife last June. Sold the car, no more need for this useful and basically brand new piece. $65 shipped.

AP2 suspension – long story on these. Bought from a local member summer 2012, from his low mileage (I think ~30,000km AP2). I robbed the top hats from them for use with my KWs. Then I sold the suspension to another friend of mine. Fast forward to fall 2013 and I figured I would need to part out the car to sell it, so I bought the suspension back from my friend. Just sold the car complete without having to part it out, so these need to go too. $150 plus shipping. No top hats, WYSIWYG.

various fasteners – list of part numbers and applications below. Will not separate. No photo, will sort out later. They look like nuts and bolts in plastic bags. SOLD.

Front fenders – GPW, bought these a couple years ago with the idea of fixing and repainting them, as I was sick of my poorly rolled fenders. Again, sold the car and never got around to this project. Passenger side shows impact damage near the front tip, other scratches as shown. Driver's side is in much better shape. Neither fender lip has been rolled or pulled. Good for project - repaint, wrap, roll, pull, etc. SOLD.

AP1 flywheel – ready for resurfacing, will cut down on your down time when doing a clutch job. Will include a new pilot bearing (not pictured). SOLD.

AP1 flywheel bolts - $40 shipped – brand new in baggies, was going to R&R the SOS sport clutch when I had the car, but never got around to doing it. Paid about C$45 for these new, YMMV.
SOLD.

Driver’s side mirror - housing was damaged due to driving stupidity whilst leaving my garage, but mechanism is fine. Disassembled. $25 plus shipping. Same price with or without housing, ie. mechanism comes with busted housing.

Passenger side mirror - fine, complete as shown in photos, never disassembled. When I went to look for a replacement for the driver’s side, the seller did not want to only sell just one, so I bought both and only ever used the driver's side. $50 plus shipping.

Modifry dash bracket. Used this to mount my Scangauge for a while before I got bored of it. SOLD.

AP2 dipstick - $10 plus shipping.

car cover - bought second hand from another member, has nifty straps at the front and rear to help keep the cover from blowing off the car in high winds. Comes in the bag as shown, will also include cable, lock and key. SOLD

F22C timing cover - one tab broken as shown. SOLD.

lugnuts - OE I believe, but it's been so long since I had OE wheels on the car, I can't remember for certain. There are 20 of them. SOLD.

Miscellaneous: not really S2ki specific, but you never know:

Honda MTF – one bottle - SOLD.

Honda coolant – 3x 4L jugs - SOLD

B6 Audi A4 factory sport suspension. Bought from a guy in North Vancouver who took them off his car for aftermarket, I think he said they had about 100,000km on them. I eventually ended up going with Eibachs and Konis, so these are surplus. $150 plus shipping.

B6 Audi A4 Bilstein HD shocks. Previous owner installed these on the car, I replaced them with some Konis last fall. I believe they have about 30,000km on them, if that. SOLD

Mercedes 4 piston calipers (by Brembo). I believe these came off an S-Class of some sort. For 330mm discs. $200 shipped.

Facelift (2005-2007) Mercedes W203 Audio 20 head unit. Worked perfectly, I swapped for COMAND with nav. $200 plus shipping (hey, this is Mercedes tax, not used Honda parts, LOL).

Finally, here are my ‘proof of life’ photos, LOL. Note, I shot a lot of these photos last week or even before that, and I wasn't about to gather them all up for a group photo with my screen name and date next to everything. Too much stuff to do, too little time! Rest assured, I have been an S2ki member since 2006 or so, have sold lots of stuff here, over 1,500 posts, and am also a frequent poster on mbworld (same screen name), eBay has reference too (also same username). Photos show home pages for the Globe & Mail and Autosport from earlier today (Good Friday, 18 April 2014).

Old 06-11-2014, 08:15 PM

I'm interested in the ballasts, I live in Edmonton so can pick them up.
Brian