S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

07 S2k SOS TS MAX build

Old 06-20-2016, 11:11 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default 07 S2k SOS TS MAX build

Hello!
stephanringsmuth88 shared an album with you.

View Album, http://s448.photobucket.com/user/ste...bile%20Uploads

Pics for now, started tuning yesterday but clutch didn't hold, didn't even hit 8lbs yet waste gate pushes seven. I have a manual controller but have not installed yet. More updates to come tune is solid at partial throttle and drivability is great, cold start with the ID1ks could be better but kinda nature of the beast can't have everything, and really that's the only thing I can pick about lol so I think that's a win. whole new animal. Exciting
Old 06-20-2016, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Album is private.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:16 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

You didn't upgrade clutch prior? What are the specs on the car n the kit? Congrats
Old 06-20-2016, 01:24 PM

Fixed privacy settings.

07 s2k
Sos ts max with gt3582r
70mm sos test pipe
Stock exhaust
Walbro 255
Sos modified oem intank fpr
ID1000
Psswrdjdm radiator
Mishimoto shroud and fan kit
Flashpro
Radium engineering dual catch can
Hondata intake manifold gasket
Fluidampr balancer
Canton oil pan
Defi smart adapter w to monitor oem gauges
For now
And I will be ordering the balladesport Fi turbo clutch kit. Next month.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:32 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by MorngWoodStewie
Fixed privacy settings.

07 s2k
Sos ts max with gt3582r
70mm sos test pipe
Stock exhaust
Walbro 255
Sos modified oem intank fpr
ID1000
Psswrdjdm radiator
Mishimoto shroud and fan kit
Flashpro
Radium engineering dual catch can
Hondata intake manifold gasket
Fluidampr balancer
Canton oil pan
Defi smart adapter w to monitor oem gauges
For now
And I will be ordering the balladesport Fi turbo clutch kit. Next month.

Sweet. Same year n color as mine. Can't wait to see final results! Did you buy from a member on here?
Old 06-20-2016, 01:38 PM

No actually this shop I found on Instagram called RCS garage out of AZ. Used with 5k he said on it. I just didn't re use the clamps.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please replace your exhaust with a good quality 3" one and replace your intercooler with a garrett core and you should see some fantastic power.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Steven622
Please replace your exhaust with a good quality 3" one and replace your intercooler with a garrett core and you should see some fantastic power.
tell ya truth man Im not 18, 20 25.... 26 Im rounding 28 yrs old in Sept. I'm a SGT in the US Army, although I LOVE cars and being an enthusiast, wrenching, modding and everything else I need something more practical and by that I mean pulling into my neighborhood or work and not sounding like an idiot. Also I could change stations in a year and have to take the whole kit off Lol. redo everything! with something with a CARB sticker; maybe even have to sell.
Given an exhaust is one of those things especially that would make or break maybe even 15-30hp; I understand that, but having a mod like this and still able to put a smile on my face with a quite exhaust is what im after at this time.
Not sure why you recommended a intercooler? the other night my dash said 80 degrees out and my IATs were 76* Im running a vented hood and a air dam underneath the car just in front of the radiator. After I finally got coolant bleed, temps been great, and IATS been great. I mean if its pressure loss your talkin gt35 and manual T bleeder will do the trick Lol; itsa log twin scroll!
Before my Clutch started slipping while we were strt tuning we saw 7psi by 4300 and that is just internal waste gate running to hot side charge pipe nothing fancy at all. with that tho, SOS rates it at 8-14lbs low pressure spring, I made 1 full wot run in 3rd and never hit 8 so its a little light obviously no worries we plan for this.

Im not chasin #'s I have nothing to prove I am however trying to talk my friend into SC'ing his FRS now that he rode in my car with a measly 5lbs lol, I enjoi wrenching; the fun after is just a byproduct.

One more note on the exhaust tho. < no pun intended , I would love a 3" but Someone has to start setting an example for all these poser STI owners, I kno we have our own and they deffly do to. But its killing me these days. No shit; I over heard someone talking about there STI and getting Hp from a better BOV! ensued, and then a great debate I had with another about Afr's making power. . . I'm glad I have a NA background to work from cause I tell ya if it was Afr's I needed I would be FAST lol.

Thank You! for your input I can bite on that advice, just not what Im after att
Old 06-21-2016, 10:59 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Build looks great man, I'm planning on the SOS turbo kit myself. Regarding the other stuff, you do you. We all want to help out each other get the best performance out of the S, but sometimes we're happy with what we've got.

Would love to see a dyno chart when you've got things settled.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:57 AM

Yup will do. Thanks man. No worries I'm just not into loud exhausts anymore. It's gonna be a minute now tho. Alot of training just came up so I shouldn't see any updates until after Sept. But that gives me plenty of time. I'm trying to get partial throttle down cause clutch holds fine for that so most that's gonna happen is I make it more reliable for right now.

Quick Reply: 07 S2k SOS TS MAX build