S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Yep, just got it back yesterday.

Im just going to try them out first. i hope i have better luck. my boys aem 320 pump shit on him just the other day and it wasnt even that old.
same here. my first aem 320 lock up on me with less the 600 miles. aem did replace it under warranty. make sure you tight all the bolts on the fpr. Mine leaked on start up from the return line.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:16 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Hershey
same here. my first aem 320 lock up on me with less the 600 miles. aem did replace it under warranty. make sure you tight all the bolts on the fpr. Mine leaked on start up from the return line.
will do brotha!

Okay, so got a lot done today. Installed my modified oil pan with bung and Balladesports bolt-in oil pan baffle.

Got my modified intercooler piping and turbo back from my guys @ Import Auto Pros in Westminster, CA.

Fits like a glove now.

Also finished up the sos fuel return kit install for 06-up models. The written instructions provided by sos were great, step by step and very easy to follow. Reaching your hands and arms through the tiny crevice between the fuel tank and the frame to install the lines was the toughest part. My forearms are tore up Anyway, the kit is basically all oem honda so everything fit pretty spot on. Couple things I noticed though was that the aem 320 pump's fuel filter sits 1/4"-1/2" higher than oem. This has me worried a little bit with fuel pickup. Will this small difference not allow me to pickup fuel when near empty? Running e85 is already going to kill my gas mileage im hoping i'll be able to pickup fuel to the very end. Also the terminals that go into the relay don't sit securely in place so be sure to push the terminals in from behind to secure it while plugging the relay into its counterpart; the terminals kept getting pushed out when i went to connect the relay.

Here's a picture of the completed fuel pump and wiring kit. Just gotta tidy up the wires.

Also finished up the aem fuel rail and dw injectors install. I had sos bore out the aem fuel rail to fit 06-up injectors. But in doing so i noticed the green o-rings that come with the aem fuel rail no longer fit due to the bigger size hole. However, it seems to seal just fine with the use of the o-rings that come on the dw injectors. I also installed the fuel rail without the fuel rail spacers provided by sos, and it sits very snug and flush to the oem mounting points...I guess you dont have to use them??

I think i'm going to have to relocate my fuse box into the fender well as well. I cant find a position for it to clear the wastegate...

Anyhow, that's it for now. Got another busy week ahead of me so I probably wont have time til next weekend to work on it some more.

By the way anybody have a picture of where you tapped into for your oil feed line?

Last edited by Mijae007; 12-11-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:21 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I had the same problem with my relay female pins backing out.

Nice to hear feedback about the return kit, Thanx!
Old 12-12-2016, 09:29 AM

How is everyone with 06+ ap2 running all their vacuum lines with only one port coming off the intake manifold. I currently have my "one" line from intake manifold tee'd to the valve cover and fpr.
i still need to plumb my wastegate, boost control solenoid, and blowoff valve.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:01 PM

I tap my oil return line into the timing chain cover. I also heat wrap the line because its right on the eltm manifold.
You can see, its a very tight fit with this manifold.
Fuse box relocated to fender and my heater hose also turn away. Ac relocated also. Hope this gives you an idea.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:47 PM

Thanks for the pointers hershey. my drain hole is above the level of the baffle so hopefully that will prevent any interference with the drainage.

Ill be heat wrapping my downpipe and dump tube and heat shielding the turbo drain lune like you did as well.

i just ordered an ebay vacuum block for $35 haha. i figured this piece wont need to cost a premium since its just an aluminum block. anyway i was planning on tapping into the oem 1/2" tubing from intake manifold to brake booster to create vacuum for the block. is this an ideal location?
ill be porting vacuum for my wastegate/solenoid and blowoff valve from the block.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Thanks for the pointers hershey. my drain hole is above the level of the baffle so hopefully that will prevent any interference with the drainage.

Ill be heat wrapping my downpipe and dump tube and heat shielding the turbo drain lune like you did as well.

i just ordered an ebay vacuum block for $35 haha. i figured this piece wont need to cost a premium since its just an aluminum block. anyway i was planning on tapping into the oem 1/2" tubing from intake manifold to brake booster to create vacuum for the block. is this an ideal location?
ill be porting vacuum for my wastegate/solenoid and blowoff valve from the block.
you can use the brake booster for a vacuum sources. I done this in my turbo integra before. as for wastegate and solenoid. are you running electronic mac boost or manual? I'm on a mac boost solenoid and I tapped into my turbo housing and got pressure from there into my solenoid and wastegate. also I didn't use the aem fuel pump filter. I got a oem one that sit right at the bottom and i don't have any low fuel problem. I will mention that my car is on e85 only and I average 16 mpg. this sucks because on a full tank of gas. I'm only getting 150 to 160 miles ranges.

Last edited by Hershey; 12-13-2016 at 06:35 AM.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good stuff man!! Hopefully to see u at some local meet s2k since we both live in Cali lol. I also have a black CR turbo
Old 12-13-2016, 07:56 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We look about to be in the same place in our builds. I also have to hook up my Mac solenoid and run all the vac lines. Awesome build.
Old 12-13-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Hershey
you can use the brake booster for a vacuum sources. I done this in my turbo integra before. as for wastegate and solenoid. are you running electronic mac boost or manual? I'm on a mac boost solenoid and I tapped into my turbo housing and got pressure from there into my solenoid and wastegate. also I didn't use the aem fuel pump filter. I got a oem one that sit right at the bottom and i don't have any low fuel problem. I will mention that my car is on e85 only and I average 16 mpg. this sucks because on a full tank of gas. I'm only getting 150 to 160 miles ranges.
Hey 150-160 is better than what i was expecting. I'll look into getting the oem filter. I'm afraid im only going to get 100-120 with this aem one sitting up higher in the fuel tank. As for the boost solenoid i have the 4 port solenoid from hondata. I'll be running flashpro e85 only too, boost by gear. As for vacuum sources i'll tee off the brake booster hose and connect that to the vacuum block. Good to know that's a reliable source for vacuum. It's really the only solution i have by avoiding further fabrication. Although im going to have to get a bung welded to the intake pipe to plug in my iact sensor.

Originally Posted by uLmighty
Good stuff man!! Hopefully to see u at some local meet s2k since we both live in Cali lol. I also have a black CR turbo
we'll be twins lol.

Originally Posted by S_DosMil
We look about to be in the same place in our builds. I also have to hook up my Mac solenoid and run all the vac lines. Awesome build.
yep, im researching how to plumb all the lines now. I just bought a vacuum block to run more ports. stupid 06-up manifolds only have one port.

Quick Reply: Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.